Alchemist Spread

Muser257

Hey, has anyone ever tried the Alchemist Spread - "a spread of much antiquity" that is only meant to be drawn once in a querants lifetime. I read about it in the Collins Gem tarot Book. Has anyone been brave enough to try it or has? What was the results?

brenmck

I've heard of this spread but have never seen it.

Is there a way you could post it here?

~B~

Muser257

I will but i don't have the book rite now. I'll do it in the morning. Its shaped like a six pointed star but i'll explain more when i get the book. Cheers

Muser257

Hey i got the book lol.
It says -
"Preferred Use

This spread should be drawn only once for a querant during his or her lifetime.

This is a spread of much antiquity, reputedly dating bag to the middle ages. As befitting a spread that is claimed to have been devised by Nostradamus, it
has deeply mystical overtones.

**1**
4***5
2***3
**6**

1 - The Past - Represents the sum total of the Querant's past life experience.
2 - the Present - Represent all that the Querant will achieve in this life.
3 - The Futrue - Indicates the Queran'ts final postion on the wheel of life.
4 - Immediate Future Influences - Indicates those influences that will occur in the Querant's very near future.
5 - Intermediate Future Influences - Indicates those influences that wil occur in the Querant's life in the next few years or so.
6 - Long-term Future Influences - Indicates those influences that will come to bear at the end of the Querant's life.

Hope you get all that.

brenmck

Thanks very much, Muser.
Copied and in my journal.

~B~

Muser257

S'ok Bren, let me know if you dare to use it.

brenmck

Muser257 said:
S'ok Bren, let me know if you dare to use it.

Yes, that IS the question.... :bugeyed: I may do a reading on whether I should try it or not!

If anyone reads with it I hope they let us know.

Muser257

I think it wud have to be either a major problem or somthing really bad happened and i was needed reassurance. But still i duno if i wud use it. Its like a once in alifetime thing - then it's gone!!! Its like the virginity spread - U use it u lose it!

Azarial

But the question you must ask yourself is... What will happen if I do the spread more than once? ;-)

-Pamela

brenmck

Muser257 said:
Its like a once in a lifetime thing - then it's gone!!! Its like the virginity spread - U use it u lose it!

:bugeyed:....:eek:....:joke:

I bet even Merlin got a chuckle out of that one!