All Hands, brace for the impact of mercury retrograde

paradoxx

Summers heating up, and so are tempers:

Venus and Mercury in Leo are moving in tandem, and mercury is slowing down and putting on the stops, venus is not. Saturn makes his presence known while opposing chiron.

Here we go again:

Saturn and Chiron in opposition is a familiar situaiton, it's been this way on and off and now on again for the last year. The two only this year broke their opposition to one another, lending to that steady but paced stepping foreward. Not everything has been easy to accomplish, and the specifics of each scenerio are being felt as each link the chain is being tugged on.

Mercury and Venus: Firy duo once again

Paired off in Sagittarius and Aries earlier, the duo make the circule complete with the final fire conjunction in regal leo. Difficult decisions have to be made, and the person best qualified will get them implemented. Challanges are everpresent, and yet there is little to worry about, the positive energy that was present will be put to good use, the enthusuasim doesn't have to be with out direction. Maybe your thinking on too small of a scope, try to get a broader perspective.

Saturn movign full steam ahead determiens the schedule, positive mercury energies will come sooner or later, but don't expect to babel a whole lot. Countrymen and Farmers take note, sudden changes might change your convoy and worker scheduling during the harvest season if it falls in this 9 week retrograde period with mercury going direct on the 15th of august and catching up for three weeks afterr into september.

MCsea

sings

To the tune of tell my why I dont like Mondays... boom town rats

TELL ME WHY I DONT LIKE MERCURY RETROGRADE ;)

Thank you for your insigtful and accurate post

I'm holding on..

Marina

paradoxx

Mercury going stationary and retrograde puts schedules, technology, travel, and human intellegence to the test. Mercury retrogrades 3 times a year and when it does, certain things move foreward, others things just plain don't.

Making this opposition even more unreal is the multi-planet stellum opposition to single retrograding Neptune. Neptune location is where the collective needs of humanity are expressed, and in Aquarius the broad reaching goals are being met with human reactions. In retrograde, we are rethinking our goals, and how we are to achieve them, the lesser elements of the situation cannot be overlooked, as they make up in collective a heavyweighted element of the situation, ignoring this fact leads to dismay and negative results.

Mercury retrograde will bring out the distrust, and do so with a fevered pitch so that nothing gets left out. Venus will fuel the creative juices, now lodged so close to mercury that the two are almost one in the same right now, a double morning star essentially. Headstrong energies are rocking the boat, just in conjunction with the north node, Mars has set the tone for the next few weeks, and all the passion and fiery drive that has been doused out is back.

Jupiter direct will help financial situaitons get stable, but current events are teh result of this last Jupiter and Saturn retrograde cycles over 2004-2005.

dadsnook2000

Typical stuff

With Mercury going retro, I'll be re-doing all of my photography for my web-site I was not satisfied with its quality, so I asked for help and out of the bule came help from an AT member (of course). So, I've been coached and taught quite a bit that I didn't know before and the results are quite an improvement. So, a few weeks more work before I can go live on the Internet. Typical stuff for a retro Mercury. You don't fight it, you go with it. Dave.

purplefishy

Are we sure Mercury hasn't started working its magic already? It sure seems like it! First a reconciled (well....formerly anyways) relationship goes haywire, and the the extreme juxtaposition of births and deaths lately...wow. It's either very, very good, or very, very bad lately. No in-between.

PlatinumDove

I agree, my SO almost broke up with me because of a miscommunication this weekend, I think I'm going to hide under the covers, tape my mouth shut, shut off my cell, and wait till Mercury straightens out.

rcb30872

I didn't know that Mercury was in retrograde until I read this, it would make a lot of sense. This is the time that I tend to make mountains out of molehills and start getting frustrated that things are not moving the way I wish it would, due to one thing or another, appears to be whatever it is out of my control.

But at the same time, having said that, I am one of the fortunate ones who seem to profit from the Mercury retrograde.

Bec

paradoxx

now quite yet

mercury won't go retrograde until the 22nd, but yes the effects are starting to pop up. I lost my internet connection yesterday, and it is still down, I am doing this from another cpu terminal. Ironically, I really didn't miss it that much.

isthmus nekoi

I wonder how much less common these miscommunications and mishaps are when Merc isn't retrograde. I can't say I've ever really noticed one...

bladeraven

Hmmmm.........does this give me an excuse to stay in bed???