all of the 3's in my morning reading

Firewind17

Each morning I do a reading for myself. It is usually the only one I
do each day. When I began to do it after I woke this morning my intuition was sort of nudging me not to do it yet. So I set it aside. I went on with
some work for the morning. My spirituality pretty much defines me
for myself but this morning there was more connection
with "All-That-Is" than usual. It felt as though all the paths between
my spirit and Source Energy were open and easy and the feeling was
joyful in a quiet way. I'm an artist and as I was working around suddenly
I knew what was needed on the project I am working on. I immediately
stopped what I was doing and went to the art piece and in no time it
seemed was able to get it exactly where I wanted it to be. I had been
struggling with it, unable to find it's voice so to speak and suddenly it
was so easy and I knew exactly what to do. A little while later I felt
drawn to do my tarot reading for the morning. I don't usually do what
I did next but I held them wrapped in the special cloth I keep them in
to my heart and asked Spirit to please provide strengthening guidance
through my reading if possible. I laid out the cloth and the reading and
was surprised that the first card was the 3 cups. I'm not very social and
I'm not crazy about this card because I can't identify with it. The first
card in the reading that I use represents me. I thought of the art piece
that I had just finished and for the first time I realized that I do "connect"
through my art. I felt that that was the message of this 3 cups in this
position. During the reading the other 3s all showed up as well as the
13 card which I really couldn't figure out. I've never read the other 3s
as "connection" before but in this reading where I got all of them and the
first one felt very clear to me as connecting thru my art I felt the other 3s
were about my connecting to people, the world and Spirit, just in different
ways than maybe most people do. It felt really good. I had never thought
about it that way before. I had no idea what the 13 meant in this reading but felt so good about the rest that I just ignored it :). (I'm good at denial)lol Anyway, as I was putting my cards away I picked up the 13 to put it back into the deck and was suddenly very aware that it has a 3 on it.
I felt it meant something positive in this reading and especially since I had
never thought about the 3 in the 13. I sat with it all a bit and it felt as tho
the 13 was about "connection" also in this reading. That with connection to Spirit there is no real Death and that the many changes that have gone
on in my life were simply Spirit nudging me back on my path. It was the first time I had a positive reaction to the 3cups or the 13 card. I wanted to post this here because it was so unusual and to ask anyone with strong
spiritual connections if they might have more to add to this. It felt very profound and I know that tarot can be read from the mundane to the highest spiritual plane. I would so appreciate anything that might add to
my perceptions of this as my knowledge of tarot, tho not a beginner, is still in the learning stage. Thank you very much. Blessings

Firewind17

I received more clarification as the morning progressed

I wanted to write about what followed this and to say I don't think that I need further clarification after all. I appreciate that I was able to write this here this morning as writing it I think led me further into this.

after several hours I began to feel uncomfortable about posting this here this morning. And I had a realization about something that has been fairly crucial to some very, very big changes going on for me over the last few weeks.
after processing this new realization as best I could I felt drawn to read in my favorite tarot book, Tarot of the Spirit. There have been so many changes going on for me lately that I haven't really had the luxury of relaxing with my books for at least a couple of months. I opened it and it opened at the Emperor and my eyes fell on a paragraph that spoke of the artist as a representation of the point Eakins was making about how we see things. The entire paragraph was about the artist so I think I was correct in my seeing the 3's as my way of connecting through my art. And then I read there about the emporer his connection to the Death card and also his connection to card 20. It feels as though this was all meant to be and I feel very clear about it now as I continued to read Eakins on card 13 and 20. I have been experiencing profound changes over the last few weeks and they were coming to a head just over the last few days in a difficult birthing but in a very good direction.

I know this was a different kind of post than many and I have no problem with your removing it. I am thankful that I was able to come here and post and thank you very much for that. Blessings to all.

kakooii

Thank you for posting.