Amber

tarotlaura

I have a nice piece of amber also. It has two termites in it as well...I call them the twins. :D I know it's not a stone per say but I love that it always feels warm in my hand. It reminds me of sunshine.

As for it's properties: Amber's energy is used to transmute negative energy, to cheer you up and help open you up to your divine blue print. It's said to draw sickness from the body and negativity from your emotions and some say that Amber is good at bringing luck.

lark

When I was severely burned last month...someone gave me a piece of Amber...she owns a gem shop and she told me to wear it as it was a very good healing stone.
Especially for things related to burns and skin problems.
So I wore it constantly, I hung it on the cord of my little medicine bag that I also filled with other stones that were related to burns.

Now you can believe this or not...but from that point on my burns started to heal super fast.
Even though I work with crystals all the time and am used to seeing amazing things happen in connection with them...this was super duper fast acting.

LeaRoseQuartz

Hi! I have a piece of amber with a fly in it. Also, another piece that is embedded with a fine gravel, but is clear on the tip, with a small purple shell embedded in it. The one with the fly has a hole in it, as does another piece I have, and I sometimes wear them on a cord.

Libra8ca

I love amber but I don't have any loose amber stones; just pendants (maybe I should change that? ;) hmmm)
I especially like the Baltic green amber. I have a large pendant with a wonderful specimen and it's one of my favourite jewelry pieces :love:

linnie

Libra8ca said:
I love amber but I don't have any loose amber stones; just pendants (maybe I should change that? ;) hmmm)
I especially like the Baltic green amber. I have a large pendant with a wonderful specimen and it's one of my favourite jewelry pieces :love:

Baltic green amber????? Yum!!!!!!! :)

I DO collect rocks/stones/crystals... In the same impassioned way that many of you collect your decks! They are some of my favourite friends, but I've not yet laid eyes on green amber.... I do have a small, tumbled, not-so-incredibly-clear piece, but it has that lovely warm sunshiney energy... and my SO brought me back a piece of almost-but-not-quite pine resin from his o/s travels.... All those resin-based things are so powerful, I think... My favourite sacred tree, a huge hoop pine, came down earlier this year... I scraped some of it's resin off before it died... I think I'll use it a little like frankincense! :)

Amatafrances

Real green amber is dominican; green baltic amber is a fake, because it is heated.
Ciao, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amatafrances