an observation about a series of exchanges...

NikkiB

Hi all

I have always been of the opinion you don't keep asking the same question, although I do think if you do the Tarot will peel back layers of that question. So although I don't (or try not to) do this myself, I don't have an opinion on others doing it.

But what I have noticed which I have found really interesting is that in a series of readings that I and another member have been doing for each other (and actually other consistent exchanges to ) that if the focus is left to general it will still mostly go to the same subject, developing more depth each time and pulling up more information each time. Although we rarely if ever put a focus on our readings and tend to see what the spread comes up for it will almost always continues along the same path / subject but in a way that brings futher insight and development.

I have found this helpful and interesting considering the feeling many have that "tarot" wont play if you keep asking (not a belief I subscribe to) but here the Tarot keeps offering up the path and the direction along that path. Now it's not that we arent getting the message, I am pretty sure we both are and the readings are progressive rather than repetitive.

I found it really interesting as of course normally my readings for someone would be fewer or there would be questions so I wouldn't see this development so clearly..

AJ

Hi all

But what I have noticed which I have found really interesting is that in a series of readings that I and another member have been doing for each other (and actually other consistent exchanges to ) that if the focus is left to general it will still mostly go to the same subject, developing more depth each time and pulling up more information each time. Although we rarely if ever put a focus on our readings and tend to see what the spread comes up for it will almost always continues along the same path / subject but in a way that brings futher insight and development.
sure we both are and the readings are progressive rather than repetitive.

I think the key that consistently gets lost is reading the cards rather than projecting our wishes.
So if you could get a reader you trust to do what you are doing, good probably would come of it.