Reactions after a reading?

XxRosyxX

Hello! :) I was wondering has anybody gotten a wierd reaction or feedback from your sitter after a reading?

Minotauro

Hello! :) I was wondering has anybody gotten a wierd reaction or feedback from your sitter after a reading?

hmm tears , and once fear I believe. but nothing major. Im dont have a lot of experience =P haha

nisaba

What do you mean by weird?

Can you give an example?

I've done a lot of readings over the years, for a lot of clients, and they all respond differently. The reaction I find weirdest is when they jump up, hug me, and try to tip me (my basic fee is all I want). It's not hostile, but it *is* pretty-bloody-weird.

DownUnderNZer

Good question.

Only once when I gave PALM READINGS a go did ONE person tell me I got it totally WRONG and was rather defensive. I mean really really defensive, but outside of that... NO.

My reaction, however,as a reader is another story! It has been somewhat "different" on occassions like when I knew 100% for sure that this woman was having an affair and pregnant to the "other man"! That was a tough bullet to swallow as I was not quite 20 yrs old and believed in all that was good. I must have been so SHOCKED and it would have shown on my face. And as she was a "non believer" she made me TELL ALL THAT WAS THERE WHAT I SAW (she brought 5 friends along including one sister) to prove that there was no such thing as being psychic or a fortune teller etc. And when I told her straight what the cards revealed she went bright red, started hypoventilating, then went very quiet and after some minutes she just blabbered the whole ugly truth out. None of her friends and sister knew!!!! :(

And with MEDIUMSHIP development with sitters...for me...the physical and emotional sensations were really difficult to handle as well as the extreme freezing cold or getting the "feelings" or "images" of how the person passed on. For me VERY STRANGE and a HARD ONE to take on board at times....

So, on the whole, in the past the sitters have not been the problem...its been ME. :heart:

Stark Raven

I have only recently been exposed to reading for others via email. I was horrified to find out that some people take my words as being harsh. This is especially sad as I carefully scrutinized those reply emails to avoid that. It's going to be hard work to continue on. To me it's weird because it's been a harsh reality that I hadn't expected at all.

KMilliron

Just last night I had an interesting reaction. The sitter shouted (in McDonalds) "I'm getting a penis!"

That is all.

Kali Kitty

A couple of people gave me absolutely no feedback, no response, or sign that they'd gotten the readings from me.

I had literally been up for hours and hours doing the readings, interpreting, typing it all up, felt the connection, gave my heart and soul, and then.... _________

Silence.

Nothing.

Nada, zip, etc.

When I finally got over feeling stunned and sad and peeved I asked and they said they hadn't known what to say, so said nothing. Just assumed I didn't want any response.

I mean, seriously. People don't understand how important your readings are to you sometimes. And I think the reason was I was desperate for people to practice on and basically had to convince them to be my guinea pigs. They were just strangers I met on the net. Never again. It's really important the readee/sitter comes to you with a genuine desire to know the answer..

Stark Raven

Just last night I had an interesting reaction. The sitter shouted (in McDonalds) "I'm getting a penis!"

That is all.

That is amazing...

Stark Raven

A couple of people gave me absolutely no feedback, no response, or sign that they'd gotten the readings from me.

I had literally been up for hours and hours doing the readings, interpreting, typing it all up, felt the connection, gave my heart and soul, and then.... _________

Silence.

Nothing.

Nada, zip, etc.

When I finally got over feeling stunned and sad and peeved I asked and they said they hadn't known what to say, so said nothing. Just assumed I didn't want any response.

I mean, seriously. People don't understand how important your readings are to you sometimes. And I think the reason was I was desperate for people to practice on and basically had to convince them to be my guinea pigs. They were just strangers I met on the net. Never again. It's really important the readee/sitter comes to you with a genuine desire to know the answer..

Thanks for the heads up on that, I can see how those not in search of answers may not truly appreciate them.

Kali Kitty

Thanks for the heads up on that, I can see how those not in search of answers may not truly appreciate them.

No problem. I really understand how you must have felt being told your reading was harsh. I get little practice and have difficult/turbulent relations with my family, so many of the readings I've done so far have met with awkward reactions. Those I did for friends online were ignored in those two cases, turned down as not wanted thank you, or in another case thanked with a shower of gifts but the confession that the reading I'd spent hours on and felt was so powerful and positive and important for her hadn't been read at all - she just didn't want to face reading it.

So I'm gearing up to use the exchange forum here for practice, now it's free. I did my first attempt but it was called the "nine card oracle" and the mods moved it. *facepalm*

I'll try again. Hopefully all the universe is trying to tell me is to be a champ.