Andromeda Klein

starlightexp

Has anyone read this one? I just got done with it and it was so funny. The girl has an obsession with 19th century occultists and is looking for her dead friends 'pre-US Games Pixie deck'..... soooooo worth the read!!!!

Stormdancer

LOL...funny this, as I had to return it to the library half read... :(...LONG story that has to do with a LONG train ride. I was really enjoying it though, so may have to request it again. I love her "adjusted" vocabulary :D

Asher

Thanks for the info...I have it on reserve at the library. Looks like a fun read!

Asher

Hedera

I have it, and I LOVE it; one of the best fictional books on tarot, I think.

Lillie

I'd never heard of it till I read this thread.

So I went and looked it up.

It sounds like great fun!
I shall have to look out for it.

starlightexp

Wait till you read about what she writes in the boarders of her tarot cards...lol

prismlight

Best Book Ever

only a few moments ago I ordered a copy on amazon...

since i had to renew it from the library three times, i decided to just give their copy back and get my own :)

She inspired me to annotate one of my RWS decks, which i highly reccommend! Her references are hilariously told, it makes me feel smart when I know what she's talking about! (Andromeda, yes, I know Frank Portman's the author)

I hope I'm an as accomplished occultist as her when I'm a Junior...

gregory

It's FANTASTIC. Lillie - I will lend you mine; but you do NOT get to keep it; I love it too much (well, I will look out for a spare.)

I bless the Holy Saint Debra for telling me about it !

starlightexp

I have two copies one to lend the other to just hug. I love that book

AE

nicky

laughed till I cried