Angel cards!

kamya26

I want to pursue angel card reading but I have no idea at all.

Some decks have 44 cards some have 78! (By doreen virtue)

I do not know how to attune them to me, which one to buy (like rider waite is most popular tarot deck).

I dont know how to learn to read them and while reading them should I conncect to my spirit guide like I do for tarot card reading?

Please help regarding the deck I need to buy, how to attune them to me and learning to read them!

thank u

danieljuk

Hi kamya26, I am not the biggest Angel fan but I brought the 44 card deck from Virtue and really love it! The difference between them is the kits and card sets from her with less than the tarot deck are oracle sets. I have the 44 card daily one and its brilliant. As well as my daily tarot card I pick one Angel card and it gives me a really positive lovely message for the day. Almost like an affirmation. There is a lot of choice in messages too. You can use it for spreads or to answer a question too if you wish.

The 78 card set is more like tarot cards with the angels taking tarot card traditional roles. I don't own that though.

In my oracle set there is a great booklet which tells you how to get started with it. They say hold them and there is a written part that you say which is supposed to help you connect. It's a good step through process. or you can hold the cards and ask that Angels guide you with the cards. It's up to you how you find it best to connect :) would recommend the oracle, tarot deck, not sure! the messages are very focused on being affirmation / positive in message. I am not sure I want that for my tarot spreads, there is good and bad, dark and light but that's just my opinion :)

kamya26

oh . That helps a lot .Thank you!

kamya26

Thanks! A lot helpful !

panwardeepali

I dont know about these card or deck but i have use the service of flipkart twice and it is good. Even they have facility of cash on delivery and rate is less compare to amazon as it local to india so no shipping charge included in it.
IEven there are few other site for purchasing but never dont have experience. So cant suggest if you want link i can pm you.

kamya26

I dont know about these card or deck but i have use the service of flipkart twice and it is good. Even they have facility of cash on delivery and rate is less compare to amazon as it local to india so no shipping charge included in it.
IEven there are few other site for purchasing but never dont have experience. So cant suggest if you want link i can pm you.

Do u also do angel card reading?

HOLMES

I have several of her decks,

78.. ohh
the 78 card deck you are refering to isnt' an oracle but a true tarot so it would follow the tarot system. hence if you were to read with it here it in the oracle reading it would be moved to the tarot reading section for it is an tarot deck
it also has "angels, archangels, unicorns, fairies, and mermaids"
which can be confusing as well for unicorns , mermaids arent' really angels.
yet to doreen system they all work together like a big spirit family so some allowances are made if you follow her system.

Doreen virtue angels cards are a good source to try as an oracle especially if you are looking for an oracle that is postive only.
she isnt' the only angel deck out there as you are problay aware.
there is two reasons to get more of her decks.
you feel an affinity to angels and ascended masters, or angels and ascended masters, or fairies so for you they go together naturally
the other reason is those who get doreen virtue oracle cards use them in conjunction with each other like 3 from each deck . the only problem is you may get the same messages from the oracles.

i got this for christmas a couple of years ago,
"How to Give an Angel Card Reading Kit" that comes with a dvd and the archangel cards.
that could be up your ally.
her oracles tend to come with a nice little book that gives you basic information on how to use her decks, her way of reading with them.
i tend to think of the her oracles as keywords with pictures instead of pictures with a title when i use the tarot.

as for how to attune yourself to a deck,, in general the more you use a deck the more your energy goes into your deck. it is said the first person who opens a deck is the one it is attuned to. i dont' know how true that is.

for connecting to spirit guides i am a big proponent of connecting to spirit guides, higherself, angels before i do any tarot/oracle work and since you already have an pratice of it it is perfectly fine.
dont' do it because you feel you have to,, but because you want to.

Original Angel Cards:keywords no oracle pictures
ask your guides oracle cards
the book ask your angels if you see it has a little description in there for making your own angel oracle as well.