Angels

caridwen

Vincent said:
Yes, she can be a real bitch.

Vincent

I'm sorry but I'm lmao here! That's really funny!:)

Fulgour

Vincent said:
Yes, she can be a real bitch. Vincent
I can see where this card must be a favourite for objectivity.

Pictorial Key to the Tarot:
Part II: The Doctrine Behind the Veil:

XV. The Devil
http://www.sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/pktar15.htm

Waite writes:

The design is an accommodation, mean or harmony, between several motives mentioned in the first part. The Horned Goat of Mendes, with wings like those of a bat, is standing on an altar. At the pit of the stomach there is the sign of Mercury [???]. The right hand is upraised and extended, being the reverse of that benediction which is given by the Hierophant in the fifth card. In the left hand there is a great flaming torch, inverted towards the earth. A reversed pentagram is on the forehead. There is a ring in front of the altar, from which two chains are carried to the necks of two figures, male and female. These are analogous with those of the fifth card [???], as if Adam and Eve after the Fall. Hereof is the chain and fatality of the material life.

caridwen

Fulgour said:
I can see where this card must be a favourite for objectivity.

Pictorial Key to the Tarot:
Part II: The Doctrine Behind the Veil:

XV. The Devil
http://www.sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/pktar15.htm

Waite writes:

The design is an accommodation, mean or harmony, between several motives mentioned in the first part. The Horned Goat of Mendes, with wings like those of a bat, is standing on an altar. At the pit of the stomach there is the sign of Mercury [???]. The right hand is upraised and extended, being the reverse of that benediction which is given by the Hierophant in the fifth card. In the left hand there is a great flaming torch, inverted towards the earth. A reversed pentagram is on the forehead. There is a ring in front of the altar, from which two chains are carried to the necks of two figures, male and female. These are analogous with those of the fifth card [???], as if Adam and Eve after the Fall. Hereof is the chain and fatality of the material life.

I think The Devil deserves her own thread - I'll start one:)

psychic sue

Vincent, your last posting made me LOL!

I always thought angels were Asexual? Whatever we have chosen to name them.