Any animal oracle decks with a bear card in them?

lark

Celtic Messages by Joules Taylor has a bear, hawk and owl in the deck.
Here is a thread about it.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=91706&highlight=Celtic+Messages
I was playing with it this morning and I noticed it, and thought of your search for an oracle with those animals included...
Other animals in the deck are....
DOVE
SALMON
BOAR
BEAR
COW/BULL
SNAKE
CROW
HORSE
STAG
HOUND
SWAN
HAWK
OWL

and there is a card called THE WILDWOOD that has the cutest little fox on it.

It's a round deck and one of my favorites.

Mi-Shell

bodhran said:
Oops! My mistake! I was thinking of Panda I suppose, which is not really a bear. Thanks Mi-Shell!
ETA: Now I see they've reclassified it again:
The Giant Panda is a mammal classified in the bear family (Ursidae), native to central-western and southwestern China. The Giant Panda was previously thought to be a member of the Procyonidae (raccoon) family. (Wikipedia)
I don't suppose it was the type of bear Glass Owl was asking about though...:)

:)
Bear is one of quite a few cards I am adding to the Pathfinders Animal Oracle.
Not only the Bear pic I showed you in the Pathfinder thread but also a stunning Polar Bear!
I have the layot of these cards all done But the printing of front and back still is in a of-kiltery mess.....

motsa

There is NO Bear in the pathfinders cards, but card 65 is the Hawk!
Interesting, the artist page of the Pathfinders site says that Watergazer did the art for Coyote, Bison and Bears (none of which appear in the deck, so I presume the artist pulled out) and doesn't mention Hawk at all. There are other inconsistencies between what's on that page and what actually made it into the deck.

Serves me right for looking at the site instead of checking the actual cards. ;)

souljourney

I am really curious to see how your cards turn out Mi-Shell!! You will have to post pics.

Motsa... that is interesting about the site talking about those cards, but not being included. How cool would it be for a 2nd Pathfinders Deck... still plenty of animals out there.