Any idea what to use for aching joints?

Gaby

If you can, wear a ruby on your left hand.

Ruby Red Slippers

catlin:

I have fround a wonderful gel for fabulous pain relief & have told all my friends who are also having good luck with it - TRAUMEEL - & it is made in Germany!

It is non-greasy, has no smell & IT WORKS!!!

Internally - glucosamine with MSN works for inflammation & pain respectively.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

RRS

Catmoon

What about bee poison or venen(don't know if we sould say like this) did you tried that already? It's a very powerfull pain killer and anti-inflammatory, but be VERY CAREFULL if you have heart deseases or if your allergic, so don't use it without proper advice.
Check it out, but hope your better now.

catlin

@ Ruby Red Slippers: Yep, Traumeel was one of the salves I had at home and tried this one out but somehow it did not work on this darn elbow.

@ catmoon: I was not sure about trying Abies globuli (bee venom) on this one as I don't know if the elbow is just sprained or if there is something like arthritis going on.

Guess I have to make an appointment with doc and have the elbow scanned or X-rayed.

majah kahlana

What helps me

Hi there
i have Fibromyalgia and a host of other issues but what helps me with the joints aching is celadrin... basically its fatty acids.. dont know if that would qualify as an herbal remedy or not but i do get it at my local health-food store.
Hope this helps
MK

catlin

It worked

Hi folks, I used the Infinity stone I got from redflash and I am indeed feeling better now, thanks, dear redflash!!!

raeanne

Hi Catlin,
I am not a doctor and I am not giving medical advice. I can only tell you what works for me.

Shark cartilage is one of the best things for my bones, joints, tendons, and muscles! I use it mostly for reoccurring tendonitis. I have tried many other remedies but nothing works as well as shark cartilage. Most drug stores will carry this on the shelf of natural vitamins and minerals. I usually take two capsules in the morning and two capsules again before bedtime. I get relief fairly quickly, usually by the next day. I continue taking shark cartilage for a day or two after my symptoms disappear.

I also have bouts with gout. (Sounds poetic; bout of gout.) Celery seed works wonders! I had a bad case of gout so I decided to try this. I went to my spice rack and poured about a quarter of a teaspoon of celery seed in my hand and popped it into my mouth. Well, these little seeds went everywhere and it was a bit difficult to get them swallowed. They are also very bitter. I should have wrapped them in a bit of cheese or something. I did this about three times that day and by morning I was nearly back to normal. I could still feel a bit of stiffness but there was no pain! Again, I continued for a day or two afterwards.

I hope you get relief soon!

catlin

@raeanne: Thanks a bunch for this suggestion, I will write it down in my BoS. I hope I will never suffer from gout because this is pretty painful.

I am feeling much better now and after a few days off the boards with some rest to my elbow I will be as good as new.

geministar

I dont know if this will help you much but I get achy joints and I have a tablespoon of flaxseed oil each night. The healthy fats are good for joint problems and arthritis. Fish oil is another one but I havent used that. I also like to go to the gym a couple times a week which gets the blood flowing (I sit at a desk at work all day) and I find that really helps also. When Im not taking the flaxseed oil I can really notice the difference, because its then that I start aching again and its my warning to go get more flaxseed oil.

sharpchick

If you work with essential oils, try this one for aching muscles and joints.

Equal parts tea tree oil, eucalyptus and rosemary. Five or six drops in a steamy bath. . . I find it marvelous and always keep some on hand.