Any idea where I can get "Flowers Tarot"

PathWalker

I'm after a copy of the Grimaud deck "Flowers Tarot" - not really a tarot at all, a nice 61 card deck with keywords, but I like it :)

http://www.tarotgarden.com/database/images/f-decks/fleurscards.gif

But it's out of stock at Tarot Garden, and Magicka want a HUGE amount of postage from Belgium to the UK - I could probably go by train and collect it cheaper LOL

Anyone know any other places I might find it?

Thanks
Pathwalker

rachelcat

Sending a pm!

PathWalker

Thank you kindly, but am trying to find better price - believe deck is still avaliable new, but can't find a supplier who has good postage rate to UK

PathWalker

Amazon France appears to have them - but not sure if they will come with any English wording - can't read the page or description to find out LOL :)

GreenMoonBeam

PathWalker said:
Amazon France appears to have them - but not sure if they will come with any English wording - can't read the page or description to find out LOL :)

That edition is only in french. No English.

Abebooks have a copy for sale. £35 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seller is in Northampton
(Occultique). That is the multi-language version.

PathWalker

Thank you for the info :)

MareSaturni

PW, I have this deck (it's beeeeautiful) and if I'm not wrong my copy comes at least with a bilingual booklet in english and french. I'll check it when I'm home though and let you know for sure!

I will also see for you if the cards have titles only in french or in french and english. :)

MareSaturni

All right...

My deck has both french and english titles/keywords.
It was published by France Cartes/Grimaud in 1989. Come in a white box - one side says Tarot des Fleurs, and the other Flowers Tarot.

The booklet actually has THREE languages! French, english and german!

So yes, there IS a version of this deck with bilingual titles! It's This one. Perhaps you could try buying directly from "Le Palais du Tarot"? The price is 19,00 euro, and shipping inside Europe shouldn't be so expensive...?

If you have any doubts regarding the deck, ask me! :love:

PathWalker

Thank you Marina, you're a sweetie :)

It's actually the shipping from those guys which is awful, 29 euros I think! I have been in touch with them about their shipping charges, and although they say I could get two or three decks in the parcel for that price, it's still 29 euros if you want one deck :(

So I wont be buying a 19 euro deck from them :(

Sad really, they don't seem to realise they are doing themselves out of business - but I got a parcel containing a deck from Czech Republic for 6.5 euros; even a parcel across the sea from USA costs less than that!

I hoping to get the deck from Amazon France, very good postage rate, not sure who many language options I'll get :)

Thank you all very much
Pathwalker