Any Oracles Like This?

Wendywu

Are you sure? I just went to the link and noticed it states there's only one left!

In that case it will have to pass me by ..... funds are limited, and this is a family time of year :)

Melia

I also dislike decks with photos, but this one is pretty cool:

http://thinkingmagically.com/deck_of_shadows.html

Yes it is cool and I do like b&w. It's a good deck, although a little on the expensive side given it's size. I think if it was in colour and in a larger size it would have been a great deck. For me, some of the images in b&w are on the dark side - you need to look hard to see some of the details.

Wendywu

I use these rune cards; I am having the books for my pressies this Christmas :D

They are gorgeous cards. We copied, trimmed, laminated etc. to make a second set that combines beautifully with Ironwing as a combined oracle/tarot deck - great fun!

Cocobird55

I ordered the I Ching cards -- couldn't resist! They look wonderful.

autumn star

I agree the Rune Cards by Tony Linsell are beautiful :)

I also second the suggestion for the A'HA oracle, I use that deck quite often.

I have a suggestion which meets most of your criteria, although it may contain a little too much colour - Sacred Geometry Oracle:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/sacred-geometry-hart/

I have this deck and most of the cards are black, white, grey and neutral - the cards that are coloured are quite muted and certainly not bright.

Good Luck :)

Cerulean

An I Ching Set?

So many, lots of choices?

I ching Holitza?? Learntarot.org....black and white brrushwork, one red dot...

A deck of runic symbols?

Dream cards?

Am gathering ideas.

OK - so I want to buy a deck. It needs to fit in with this list:

1. It needs to be black & white/greyscale
2. I prefer abstract or surreal art
3. I really dislike images of real people, or people drawn so that they look real. So no photographic images or images that look so real they could almost be photographs.

Any ideas? I really want to have a deck to want ......