Any suggestions for a hair growth spread?

TurquoiseVirgo

I have thick hair already; I grew it out and cut the chemically altered parts off 2 years ago and so my hair is about 11 inches in some places and a little bit longer in others(like 14ish maybe) but all of my hair isn't the same length. I'm super paranoid about my hair and I really want it to grow longer but I realize that some people have medical conditions that prohibit hair growth and it made m feel better about my length by being thankful.. but I've been taking extra care of it(taking vitamins and combing it/pin curling it and detangling it; also moisturizing it with products that help aid growth and proper moisture balance( Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter hair stuff ) It never seems like my hair grows or maybe it seems like that because I'm so impatient?I was wondering what would a spread include to see how I can make my hair grow and how to possibly help it grow ? I'm not sure how I'd interpret the cards in the reading in terms of hair care?

I was thinking this:
1. Is my hair growing? (because it doesn't seem like it is or does)
2. If not , what is the reason?
3. How can this be fixed?
4. What can I do to help it grow faster?
5. Am I on the right track in terms of caring for it?
6. What advice can be given to add to my regimen?
7. Future outcome of my current regimen.
8. Future out come of my current regiment with the advice from this spread incorporated.

Do you guys think this be helpful ?

SagiChar

This is off topic (JUST a bit), but I JUST read that putting a jigger of vodka to a 12 oz bottle of shampoo not only cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair, but also stimulates the growth of healthy hair...

Not sure about this...just funny that I just read this and then came on here and noticed your thread!

AJ

from a hairdressers viewpoint.
On average hair grows about 1/2" a month. So in a years time your hair will be about 6" longer.

In the mean time daily 100's of hairs fall out and new hair begins to grow in those follicles.
You can't help ending up with different lengths of hair.

The longer hair is the slower it 'appears' to grow.

It will end up a lot longer in the back than the sides because the sides are higher than the back hairline to start with. You may have started out with it long enough to do an even bob...

Hair grows at different speeds on different parts of the head. I have had clients with long hair come in and the back center bottom will be in an inverted V.

A quarter/half inch-ish trim ever 4 or 6 months to even things up will really benefit the looks of the overall hair.

Now back to the main program ;)

Zelmira

Turquoise:
I suggest that you do a reading about you being paranoic about your hair. It is been proven that when we focus our attention on an issue and worried at it, we make it worst. Perhaps you can ask in your reading what is the emotional issue that is related to your hair paranoia. Many women are obssesed with getting pregnant and there is nothing wrong with them, just the obssession. You may keep or rearrange some of your original questions in regard to the best way to care for your hair. Good luck.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Luna-Ocean

Worry is a known factor for lack of hair growth, i have a client that suffers from Alopecia and is now seeing signs of hair growth after 5yrs of having embarrassing bald patches, it was stress and worry that had triggered that condition.

Some hair folicles can grow fast and some very slow it depends on how we treat our hair, i have had good results from vitamins supplements like omega 3 and Biotin, also massaging your scalp to stimulate blood flow to the folicles will help.

As for a hair growth spread, try searching in the main tarot spread section i'm sure there will be one there.