Hydra spread (4)

Ze Monsta's Haus

1) Hydra: What keeps resurfacing?
2) Hera: Why does it keep resurfacing? [Unresolved issues, self-sabotage, toxic person in your life, etc?]
3) Cauterization and the Golden Sword: How can it be resolved?
4) Telos: What lesson can be learned or knowledge gained?

Layout:

*1*[3]
2*4

1, 2 and 4 should form a triangle. And 3 should be placed over 1 at a ninety degree angle so that it's on it's side.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra

Metafizzypop

I like this spread (I'm into anything that involves wicked females) so I tried doing a reading with it. But when I did, I really couldn't understand the cards that came up. IDK, they just didn't make sense. I'll give it another shot though, cuz I think the spread is interesting.

Ze Monsta's Haus

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that :( Do you think it's due to a lack of clarity the way the spread is written? [If so, constructive feedback is more than welcome!] Or something else, perhaps? I hope your second attempt is more fruitful :)

Metafizzypop

I tried the spread again, and this time the reading did make more sense. I think the trouble was that, when I tried it the first time, I just "asked for a general reading." I think this spread works better when someone has a question. It just needs a little focus, is all. :)