Archangel Michael Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue

TheArchangelsBoy

Picked up my set the other day. I absolutely love these cards! Does anyone have them?

Nightgarden

I've ordered them a few days ago.
Hopefully they will arrive within the next days, can't wait!

hunter

I have 2 friends who love these cards. Michael is very special to them. They are phone buddies and live far apart from each other and the Michael cards are playing a special part in their lives right now.

Rev_Vesta

have them work with them love them....they have been incredibly insightful for clients...........

I love the messages...........

Vesta

Nightgarden

Today postman brought my oracle.
And let me say-I love it!

All my prayers are answered, it contains alot of art-works by Johnsons and George, which I adore!

Later in the evening I will do a first reading with this beautiful cards.
The backs are adorable too.

TheArchangelsBoy

I am SO excited. Michael is my archangel and I am thrilled to work with his guidance! :D

Alta

I am pleased to see this discussion as I have been hesitating over this deck. I also feel very close to Archangel Michael.

martyn_uk

I'm yet to make a purchase! I have all the other DV decks so really can't hold back much longer :D
Would anyone be so kind as to post a few scans of the cards please??

Nightgarden

I have almost all of her oracle decks, except for the "Mermaids" and the "Unicorns".
This new Deck is my favourite and I highly recommend it to all of the hesitantly ones! ;)
Love the pictures and how well the gilded sides form a contrast to the deep blue background of the cards.

They shuffle like a dream, unlike some other decks by DV.

Buuut-the smell! It's a little bit chemical at first.
I lay them out on my balcony and put a pinch of insence into the box.
It's much better now.