Are There Persons You Can't or Won't read For/ Any Reasons?

Tansey Ella

edited

edited

Simone

Hm, I have never asked myself the question... I guess I'd have to determine case by case if I'd want to read for a person or not :) Depending on my mood, my feeling etc... never depending on the persons themselves I think.

this being said, I am going to move your thread to the Talking tarot Forum, which is even better suited than the using tarot cards one for your question ;), and i take advantage of the opportunity to hint at "read your private messages..."

thanks for your understanding
Simone

manhattan9thgate

I've read some of your posts and it seems to me that you have a problem with not giving yourself any credit for self worth. you should have followed your instincts and walked out. also, you should never share anything with people like that, she is obviously a mercenary individual and was taking advantage of you and your friend. people like that are TOXIC personalities, they take advantage of other people's insecurities and work through initimidation.
if there's any problem it's not from your end. that's ridiculous.
don't take any crap from a lousy mumbo jumbo muttering zingara

Alta

About the situation: I think that as she had an extreme negative reaction to you that if she was an upright person she have just refused to read. And certainly to not accept payment. This suggests that her character is very bad and you need to avoid her. Very unfortunate that you ran into such a one.

About the question: No, I haven't, but then I don't meet a really broad spectrum of people. Mostly friends of friends. If I ever met someone toward whom I had a negative reaction, I would make an excuse not to read (so as to not upset them).

psychic sue

I won't read for people under 18.

I have come across situations where I cannot read for people - it's usually because they are putting some kind of block up. I just tell them I can't read for them, nothing personal or bad, just can't do it on that particular day.

Shaymus

Like others, I was appalled at the response you received from that psychic....poor form. And to think, she took your money as well.....%@#$^

I haven't had as much experience reading for lots of others, as some have, but I've decided that I wouldn't read for people who are drunk, stoned, in an agitated state, underage (without parent's permission), but would not read for a child who was not a teenager (permission or not).

Also, I do read for family members and close friends on a variety of topics, but one area I would not want to read for, is their relationships with their spouses. I just don't want to know the details, and I would feel it was none of my business. But I guess, if I felt that it would help out in some dire situation, then of course I would.

Shaymus

SunChariot

I know I would never ever read for my Mom or boyfriend. They think I have a screw loose anyway because I am into Tarot. And are always ready to tell me that no intelligent person could ever believe in that....

I would not read for them because they are way to close minded and would just use whatever I said as a chance to ridicule my beliefs and I know that and would not subject myself or my precious cards to that.

I could not read for them, becuase I would anticipate their reaction, and I have seen it often enough to know how they will react, and if I pulled out my cards and tried to read for them I could not relax. I would see the looks on their faces and I know I would be too angry to go on.

I guess that goes for anyone who is not about to respect what you do. For me I would not and could not read for them

Babs

Sienna

If I get a negative feeling about someone, then I refuse to read for them... I can't explain it, but something just tells me it would not appropriate to read for them. I regularly turn down clients when I experience this, because if I try to read for them, I do not enjoy it and it leaves me feeling extremley drained. Obviously they dont like me refusing and get a bit sh*ty but as this via telephone its not too bad.

I think that woman was highly unethical reading for you and taking your money. Clearly she had some kind of problem, it may have been that she just couldn't read you, maybe you are psychic yourself and instinctively put up a block... or it could have been for any number of reasons, but it saddens me to think, that she would abuse her gift in that way.

Blessings
Sienna

Astraea Aurora

Hi Breeze,

I could definately not read for someone who doesn`t like me. That kind of person I feel uncomfortable with when I meet them. They often give me a feeling of not respecting me and my attitudes ... my whole personality. Those people would be a big problem for me ... but I guess they won`t ever ask for a reading, btw.

Reading the cards for my family ... hm ... then first I have to come out of the closet with Tarot to them! But I think I would enjoy it because I like my family a lot and feel welcome and liked.

Blessings, Astraea Aurora