Are you psychic?

Fallen Angel

Hey guys,

I dont know if this is the right place, I was unsure whether to post in books/media but its not really a tarot book !!

I wanted to see if anyone had read Are You Psychic by Dorothy Chitty. My boyfriend bought it for me at Christmas and I really am finding it VERY useful. I have spoken with my boyfriend about how I felt I had come close to speaking to my spirit guide but found it frustrating to not be able to communicate. He lovingly bought me this book to help.

There are many chapters on how to contact/ask help from your guides, and although it just shows one way to start meditation (I use this combined with my own individual route to my higher consiousness) it just helps to have the added guidence.

Im only about 1/2 way through but find it SO interesting !!

I read for myself on Thursday and felt the cards were SO much clearer, and yesterday I spent reading for others in the exchange forum and I was more accurate than I have ever been before. I cant help but think I have somehow connected, although I have not spoken to anyone. I have a strong sense he is male and dark haired with a beard. Which is what I thought last time I tried to connect a few months ago.

I feel my sensitivity is definitely increasing or Im more aware of it or both !!

FA.x

MysticMason

Am I psychic? Maybe ;)

Here are four other interesting books to guide you on your path...

"Awakening Your Psychic Powers: Open Your Inner Mind And Control Your Psychic Intuition Today" by Henry Reed, Charles Thomas Cayce (Foreword)

"Practical Guide to Creative Visualization: Manifest Your Desires" by Denning & Phillips

"Practical Guide To Psychic Self-Defense: Strengthen Your Aura" by Denning & Phillips

"Psychic Development For Beginners: An Easy Guide to Releasing and Developing Your Psychic Abilities" by Bill Hewitt

celticnoodle

fallenangel & Mysticmason, thank you for the referral on the books. I am interested in doing what I can to connect with my guides as well, and will search for these books to read.

zannamarie

MysticMason said:
"Psychic Development For Beginners: An Easy Guide to Releasing and Developing Your Psychic Abilities" by Bill Hewitt
I also have found this book quite helpful. It's written very clearly and the exercises are great.

Maye Faire

zannamarie said:
I also have found this book quite helpful. It's written very clearly and the exercises are great.

I second that. I haven't read it for a long time though, I should take a look at it again. The other books look interesting too, thanks for the suggestions. :)

Fallen Angel

Wonderfull guys !!!

Thanks for all the suggestions, im gonna run to amazon right now :D :D :D

FA.x.

SaMoon912

I've also read a couple of interesting books.

"How To Do Psychic Readings Through Touch" by Ted Andrews
"How To Meet and Work With Your Spirit Guides" by Ted Andrews
and "Psychic Living" by Andrei Ridgeway

Just thought I'd share those titles with you all :)

celeste

I think the question "Are you psychic?" is such a loaded one and I cringe inwardly whenever anybody asks me that. According to many self- described "psychics" I am but to me I am just following a spiritual path wherever it leads me. It seems when you declare yourself psychic then you are expected to perform on the spot by others who think they are not and are looking for answers, strenght, guidance outside themselves and for someone to lean on. I don't want to be anyone's guru, and I always encourage people to look for their own answers and try and tune into what THEIR guide is saying to them , not mine. Alot of people are very disconnected from thier own feelings, thoughts and their own intuition, and turn off thier own power in the result.

To me the "psychic " experience is not being able to turn it on and off but to be open minded enough to listen when the world around you gives you a message-in what ever form that comes in. And that is not an every day experience.

Lately , I have been guided to be a portal-I don't always want this duty-especially when I'm trying to go to sleep. After having ignored spirit presences in my home for about a week, they started first to knock (small)things over to get my attention then it culminated in them breaking a beautiful painting I had created and loved. It was a painting on a mirror and it was pretty much ruined. I was very dissapointed and angry but I got the message. The next night I started to help them cross over again.

"Being psychic" sounds so cool but the reality of it is sometimes not. When you have or develope a gift like this it requires an amount of personal sacrifice-the books don't always tell you that part.

Michael

It is possible that you're opening up. It's always good to hear things like this. :) Well done and keep up the good work.

crazelion

I have read all those books. All them are very good books.

MysticMason said:
Am I psychic? Maybe ;)

Here are four other interesting books to guide you on your path...

"Awakening Your Psychic Powers: Open Your Inner Mind And Control Your Psychic Intuition Today" by Henry Reed, Charles Thomas Cayce (Foreword)

"Practical Guide to Creative Visualization: Manifest Your Desires" by Denning & Phillips

"Practical Guide To Psychic Self-Defense: Strengthen Your Aura" by Denning & Phillips