Art Deco Tarot

patter

We have 5 great cards up at our page! [ http://www.geocities.com/artdecotarot/ ] -- please visit them, please use the guest book!

How would you prefer the web-page to display them? A page for the majors and for each suit? A page with a list of the 78 cards in order, or with thumbnails of the whole lot -- linking to each card on it's own page or to printer friendly pages of groups of cards?

Fanci

Hi Patter,
I think I like your idea of the printer friendly display of card groups.
But you are doing great on the website. Fanci

Major Tom

patter said:
How would you prefer the web-page to display them? A page for the majors and for each suit? A page with a list of the 78 cards in order, or with thumbnails of the whole lot -- linking to each card on it's own page or to printer friendly pages of groups of cards?

First let me say, it's all looking real good. :D

It would be nice to have the choice to look at them one at a time. So maybe thumbnails linking to individual pages? That way there's room on the page for the artist to write something. ;)

You might want to consider a copyright © notice...

patter

Major Tom said:
First let me say, it's all looking real good. :D

It would be nice to have the choice to look at them one at a time. So maybe thumbnails linking to individual pages? That way there's room on the page for the artist to write something. ;)

You might want to consider a copyright © notice...

Quite right! I would love to have short descriptions from t he artists to put with each card [send to me at veingloria@lycos.com]. I shall provide links to individual cards and at the bottom, to card groups for an a4 page.

p

patter

Hi

I have put Eissej's ccards up with here description and will add others as I get them. For the printable pages I need cards with the exact dimension from the 1st message.

VerseJunkie

these are beautiful... if the deck's still in creation in a few months & I understand more about tarot is there any chance I could try to submit a card?

Fanci

VerseJunkie, anyone can join in just pick a card that hasn't been chosen (list on first page of thread) and jump in. Hey rota, sorry haven't posted for a while, since we haven't had more participants maybe we should divide the remainder of the majors up between the current participants and after that is finished, then move on to the minors. Fanci

patter

Sorry I have been away working hard, finding lost ferrets, going on tours of the highlands -- I will get the site up todate this week all ready for new submissions!