AT Travelling Deck - which deck?

Which deck for the AT Travelling Deck II ?

• Jean Noblet Tarot

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • Songs for the Journey Home

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Robin Wood Tarot

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

jackdaw*

Edited - no campaigning outside the voting booth!

I'll just say I voted and leave it at that :)

gregory

I voted. I am not saying for which, or what my opinion of them all is; I would rather have seen this thread not turn into a "like this hate that" one - I would have preferred to see people making up their own minds without any electioneering....

Star-Willow

I have cast my vote :)

bleuivy

I voted last night. Now I'm wishing I had voted for a different deck, but too late to change the vote now!

It doesn't matter really, as I'll be happy with whatever deck. :)

Guiding Cauldron

voted

voted here too :)

weaver

Noblet!

I just voted. Despite the reality that I am not particularly versed in the use of Marseilles style decks, I love the idea of using the Noblet for this second AT Traveling Deck project. The Noblet is a fascinating deck with an even more fascinating history. I, for one, am all about expanding my current understanding, and use of Tarot with my fellow ATers working with this as our traveling deck. Thanks, ever so much, for offering the Noblet as a possibility for use in this project, jmd! :love:

weaver

Annabelle

I voted for the Noblet because it is the most universal, and the deck used for this project will be travelling the globe, used by both men and women.

"Songs" is a cute deck but it's very much a niche, specialty deck - and as someone who owns it and has examined it quite thoroughly, I can tell you - it's a women's deck. It's overwhelmingly female. It's also round. It's also a bit off the wall. It's also a bit of a departure from "tarot." It's also a VERY DIFFICULT deck to use and handle, because the cards are HUGE.

My second choice would be for the Robin Wood. It's a very solid, traditional deck that I think would have widespread appeal to both men and women. It's also easy to shuffle and handle. It's also inexpensive - so if something went wrong in the mail and the deck was lost, it's perhaps less of a financial blow to the donor than the loss of a Noblet or Songs would be.

Sheri

Noblet for me, too!

Baroli

ditto to Valeria.

Baroli