ATF 2007 SOUL Oracle Reading Exchange ~ 2nd-14th July ~ RussianSoul & Elven

Elven

Hi RussionSoul!

Looking forward to the exchange!
Your messages of inspiration will be along shortly, and I have chosen a new deck - Universal Wisdom by Toni Carmine Salerno.
Looking forward to the exchange!

Many Blessings Elven x

PS - will pm you when the reading is done :)

Elven said:
This rounds Topic is ~ "Messages of Inspiration"
This reading relates to using your chosen Oracle to deliver a Messages of Inspiration to your Partner. Nothing like a bit of inspiration to carry us through the next 2 weeks :D
This week its an easy round :D
A two card reading – as inspiring as your Oracle can give – as detailed as you can possible extract from the cards.

My Oxford Dictionary Thesaurus describes Inspiration as to:
Encourage, enliven, fire or touch the imagination, galvanize, hearten, imbue, influence, infuse, inspirit, instill, spark-off, spur on and stimulate :p

Focus for the Reading.
As a seeker, if you would like to nominate a subject/issue/person for your Oracle reading to refer to – let your partner know, otherwise the reader will exchange a random message from the cards.

Card One
A Message of inspiration For the Seeker.

Card Two
A Message of inspiration for the Seeker to share with another.

READER METHOD
1. Use your known method you enjoy to prepare your cards or
2. Try something totally new and inspiring! (If you try something new – share your method with your partner)

SPREAD

…1 – Message of Inspiration for the Seeker
…2 – Message of Inspiration for the Seeker to share with another.

Enjoy :D

Readings & feedback to be completed by SUN 15TH JULY 07

:p

Elven

Hi RussianSoul :D

I used the Universal Wisdom Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno for your reading. I hope you enjoy your Message of Inspiration.

Your Card: Lady of The Rose.
The Lady of The Rose looks out from your card – serene and ‘all knowing’. On her breast, a pink rose sits, its petals open to the light in full bloom. She is covered in a arc of golden orange light, and covering her hair is a blue shawl. Her eyes are shining like two clear pools of light.

Message insight:
This card relates to your Spiritual studies – or a group of subjects, which you are trying to learn. The card encourages learning, and seeking wisdom and knowledge, but it reminds you that amongst the ritualistic teachings, the chants, the ‘proper’ methods and formulas - there is a part of you which is already learned in this lore, and sometimes, trying too hard to ‘get it perfect’ or ‘right’ may cause you actually be suppressing your spontaneous intuition and flow.
None of the learning should be a burden or make you feel any less than you are. It shouldn’t be laborious or boring, or punishable.
Somewhere some things may not be making sense or information not integrating smoothly, and you may be finding that there is some confusion or seeming discrepancies. The card lets you know that, for now, you have as much information as necessary to digest, and its OK to let that knowledge which you already have will lead you to where you need to go – what you are learning is complimentary to your base knowledge.

Your inspirational message will come to you during the next 14 days, if you allow yourself the time to sit quietly somewhere and ask for its delivery – ask for a sign!! …because the answers you are seeking are on their way, and if you sit long enough in quiet contemplation – releasing from you your worries and troubles, and those things which distract you – you will indeed receive the messages … trust that what you are getting is right – there is no book which has your answers but you – and you CAN trust what is being delivered to your conscious mind.

Your message of Inspiration is:
“You are smart and knowledgeable, wise and trustworthy”
“You do not need further formal qualifications in order to succeed or validate that which you truly desire to be in life. The Wisdom you need is already inside you”
“It is a time to let go and believe in yourself, Break Through any boundaries which hamper you and then you will Break Free”

:D Hope this Message of Inspiration helps you during the next few weeks Russian Soul!

The Message of Inspiration for you to Share…

I have attached a word document to your reading, and I was hoping that you will print it out – maybe onto some nice paper – A4. Roll it up like a scroll, and ribbon it, or maybe fold it into an envelope and hand the message to someone who you would like to receive this message. keep in in your bag, or close to you during the next 2 weeks ...

I also had the thought that if you print one copy 'to share' and one for you, and put this somewhere you can see it, it might also be relevant in some way :love:

I think it will go to a person who is out of hope, especially with their relationship, as right now they maybe feeling very confused and let down – not only by their own beliefs and dreams, but by others. Logic is not working for them, and they maybe having a hard time seeing their place in the bigger picture of things … I feel they are lost … and just need a few words to remind them that they matter, and someone cares for them …. and in the scheme of things Love is Universal and a healing light they need in their life.

here is a copy of the message... but I have printed in the word document in different type and with a frame around it ... it is title 'from me to you' - so when you give it to someone, its personal to them .. :)

To you … from me

“Believe in yourself – for you are a wonder of creation

Let go of fear – and you’ll discover a shining star.

Trust in the healing powers of love,
for you are an ocean of light,
Reflecting the light of the sun, universe and stars.

The flame of love resides in your heart,
it engulfs all in its path.

Through this light new stars are born,
Explosions of Love

A glowing heart which moves the ocean tide.
One eternal heart forever bathed in light.

The night sky a tapestry of jewels.
Dew drops form an ocean.

Starlight fills your heart with the glow of ancient suns.

Through trees, mountains and valleys
You shine eternally bright.”

by Toni Carmine Salerno

I hope these two messages help you both :D

Take much care!

Blessings Elven x

Attachments

• To you from Me ... a message of inspiration to share - Toni Carmine Salerno.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 56

RussianSoul

I am floored by your reading, Elven. Quite an inspiration.

And a little intimidating as well. This will be my first attempt of oracle reading, and I can only hope I can come close to yours.

Elven

Oh RussianSoul, please dont be intimidated! I was having a great time using the new cards and I really enjoy reading Toni Carmine Salerno, because he is all he speaks ... so I was inspired myself, in doing your reading, and .... I waffle on ... ask anyone around here! LOL!! :p

Even if you reading was a single word of inspiration, Im sure it would be enough. Oftentimes, less is more, and a word to carry through the next two weeks would be as special as a book of knowledge.

As your reading card says (maybe in not so many words but ...) 'throw away the book' as you know what the message is already, and you dont have to go through any angst about it - its all there.

Im sure your reading with the Oracle you choose will be perfect inspiration, and it will be correct. Trust unconditionally what you get while conducting the reading - what I need will be your honesty and your self trust to deliver what came to you ... and add any insights as well :p

The SOUL exchange is about learning and stretching in any way you feel you'd like to steer your reading style. Its about getting a message and letting your intuition run with the ball ... and just write ... you will be astounded sometimes how wonderfully clear the Oracles can be ... and you can experiment here with preparations and method, style of reading and delivery ... so dont worry about anything!! Its all good :D

and let me know if you feel you need help - im a PM away :D or if you'd prefer we can corespond in this thread about the reading.

Look forward to your Message.

Take much care
Blessings Elven x

RussianSoul

RussianSoul reads for Elven (July 9, 2007)

I used playing cards – Colors of the Four Seasons.

Card One
A message of inspiration for you – 4 of Spades

It is a beautiful summer day outsi…, erm…, in the card. A lady in white is holding a parasol. A couple on a river bank is sitting on a blanket and chatting intently. Two children in a flat bottom boat are throwing bread to the birds. A mother and a daughter are in the water also feeding the birds. The most important presence in the card is the birds themselves. They are swans. White royal swans.

Graceful and elegant, the swan seems to glide through the water leaving hardly a ripple behind. This may be a reminder for you to move gently through the currents of life and not battle them.

Not a well known fact is that the swan is one of the fastest fliers. Their wing beats are slow but steady. This gives them the endurance to cover amazing distances. I take this as suggestion for you to be steady and unhurried when pursuing your goals.

Their white feathering reminds us of the wonder and innocence found in the purity of spirit. The long slender graceful necks serve as a bridge between the mundane and the extraordinary. Upon this bridge lies the wisdom for spiritual realization.

Swans mate for life. They understand the meaning of commitment. They can teach us humans to honor our choices. Honoring commitments increase our personal integrity.

When feeding, swans do not dive into the water like other water birds. They skim the water surface dipping their heads and lifting the tails, but do not submerge completely. We associate water with intuition and emotion. By following the swan’s lead we learn how to view our emotions without getting trapped by them, how to use intuition to understand our feelings.

Swans are social birds with a long life span, 20 or more years. The swan’s message for you is the one of grace through movement, longevity and inner knowledge. It shares feeling of tranquility to behold and reminds you to be open to the beauty and magic of life.

Card Two
A message of inspiration for you to share forward – 5 of Spades

In this card we meet a peacock. He is large, filling the entire card with his presence and spectacular tail. His plum is golden and looks like a crown.

These stunning birds are full of self confidence. Their amazing tail feathers are brightly colored and enormously elongated. Each feather is tipped with an iridescent eyespot that is ringed with blue and bronze. These eyes represent their ability to see into the past, present and future and can teach those, who care to listen, how to awaken their clairvoyant gifts.

Peacocks have much lore and myth associated with them. Peacock feathers are believed to have protective powers and are used in Indian and Shaman rituals as an aid in healing. A tail feather is moved over a sick or injured person in gentle strokes to remove negative psychic imprints that have attached themselves to a person's energetic field. A person for whom this message is meant is very sensitive and should care for their special gift. They have a potential to become a healer.

In addition to his fantastic tail the peacock has a distinct, if somewhat eerie, cry which he uses to draw attention to himself during mating dance. He stands with his tail fully opened and vibrating, full of dignity, and demands to be noticed. Transferring the image to the human world, the person deserves to be recognized for their talents and has the potential to be prominent leader in his or her field.

The peacock reminds us to see the beauty in all aspects of life. His eerie call sounds similar to a laughing screech and reminds us to laugh with life and not take things so seriously. As he presents himself with confidence and awes us with his beauty, he teaches us how to keep the ego under control and to set our vanity aside. We can learn to be beautiful with dignity and grace.

I have been reading on animal spirit guides lately. When I drew these cards for you, it was obvious to me that I have to treat these birds as spirit guides. I hope it makes sense to you.

Elven

Hi RussianSoul :D

WOW!! this is a lovely reading indeed! and so releavnt. I did a reading tonight and some of this stuff came up, and your reading has aleviated my fears and given me a message to carry with me during this time - the timing is perfect!!!

So now to feedback ...

RussianSoul said:
I used playing cards – Colors of the Four Seasons.
These sound wonderful!! Thankyou!

RussianSoul said:
Card One
A message of inspiration for you – 4 of Spades

It is a beautiful summer day outsi…, erm…, in the card. A lady in white is holding a parasol. A couple on a river bank is sitting on a blanket and chatting intently. Two children in a flat bottom boat are throwing bread to the birds. A mother and a daughter are in the water also feeding the birds. The most important presence in the card is the birds themselves. They are swans. White royal swans.

This is the second time tonight that swans have featured in two different readings for me! And on both, they are floating by ... the other deck they were in was the Victorian Romantic's 3 of wands ... they are very relevant at the moment. This is beautiful!! I usually have only come into contact with Black Swans ... or Pelicans ;)

RussianSoul said:
Graceful and elegant, the swan seems to glide through the water leaving hardly a ripple behind. This may be a reminder for you to move gently through the currents of life and not battle them.

This once more is relevant ... this is so great!! I understand what you are saying here, and I feel it is very apt for me now - I see and recognize this for what it is and what it points to. WOW!!

RussianSoul said:
Not a well known fact is that the swan is one of the fastest fliers. Their wing beats are slow but steady. This gives them the endurance to cover amazing distances. I take this as suggestion for you to be steady and unhurried when pursuing your goals.

I was only just discussing this aspect of movement and the speed of progress as it has been around me, but you have explained it elloquently! And being a Capricorn, endurance is a trait, and being Elk Clan endurance is also a trait - but Im aware sometimes impatience gets in the way - so i am resolved to keep the movement constant as the speed of the progression and just keep moving forward :)

RussianSoul said:
Their white feathering reminds us of the wonder and innocence found in the purity of spirit. The long slender graceful necks serve as a bridge between the mundane and the extraordinary. Upon this bridge lies the wisdom for spiritual realization.

So I see this as grasping spiritual knowledge and meeting it in the middle so to speak - my interpretation here - but there seems to be some breakthrough! I am also getting sacrifice or ransom ... in a good way ... an exchange in exchange for somethig else - a passing over of knowledge or something valuable on a spiritual level.

RussianSoul said:
Swans mate for life. They understand the meaning of commitment. They can teach us humans to honor our choices. Honoring commitments increase our personal integrity.

I havent met Prince Swan ;), but I understand commitment, and this may relate to commitment to myself and what I have to do, and honouring choices is a great discription - and this ties in to the endurance aspect as well :thumbsup:

RussianSoul said:
When feeding, swans do not dive into the water like other water birds. They skim the water surface dipping their heads and lifting the tails, but do not submerge completely. We associate water with intuition and emotion. By following the swan’s lead we learn how to view our emotions without getting trapped by them, how to use intuition to understand our feelings.

This aspect you have drawn upon here I think relates to my emotional maturity - something which is once more at the forefront of my personal learning and understanding my teachings as well.
Intuitively I feel Im waiting for things to surface enough to grasp them, inside of diving to find them - like I am waiting for them to appear - and not too panicked - I believe issues surface when they are drawn into the gravity of the consciousness - so this is understandable, as with each memory or issue brings with it an emotional imprint, so this is important for me to keep recognising as such, and examine for my benefit.

RussianSoul said:
Swans are social birds with a long life span, 20 or more years. The swan’s message for you is the one of grace through movement, longevity and inner knowledge. It shares feeling of tranquility to behold and reminds you to be open to the beauty and magic of life.

this tells me to slow down, and stop rushing, that there is time, and things are moving in the right direction. Keep my head up and act with my personal integrity and hold onto my dignity. And theres a lovely message you give me there relating to the beauty and magic of life! Thats something I often forget - thankyou!

This is a wonderful Message and full of inspiring and wise words - Thankyou so much!! Its very relevant indeed!!! :love:

RussianSoul said:
Card Two
A message of inspiration for you to share forward – 5 of Spades

In this card we meet a peacock. He is large, filling the entire card with his presence and spectacular tail. His plum is golden and looks like a crown.

These stunning birds are full of self confidence. Their amazing tail feathers are brightly colored and enormously elongated. Each feather is tipped with an iridescent eyespot that is ringed with blue and bronze. These eyes represent their ability to see into the past, present and future and can teach those, who care to listen, how to awaken their clairvoyant gifts.

Peacocks have much lore and myth associated with them. Peacock feathers are believed to have protective powers and are used in Indian and Shaman rituals as an aid in healing. A tail feather is moved over a sick or injured person in gentle strokes to remove negative psychic imprints that have attached themselves to a person's energetic field. A person for whom this message is meant is very sensitive and should care for their special gift. They have a potential to become a healer.

In addition to his fantastic tail the peacock has a distinct, if somewhat eerie, cry which he uses to draw attention to himself during mating dance. He stands with his tail fully opened and vibrating, full of dignity, and demands to be noticed. Transferring the image to the human world, the person deserves to be recognized for their talents and has the potential to be prominent leader in his or her field.

The peacock reminds us to see the beauty in all aspects of life. His eerie call sounds similar to a laughing screech and reminds us to laugh with life and not take things so seriously. As he presents himself with confidence and awes us with his beauty, he teaches us how to keep the ego under control and to set our vanity aside. We can learn to be beautiful with dignity and grace.

I will keep this message for anyone who needs it over the next couple of weeks - certainly I know a few people who this would be a very good answer for them, as they rarely get the acknowledgement they deserve.
This si wonderful too! I will feedback when I deliver this message and let you know how it went :D

RussianSoul said:
I have been reading on animal spirit guides lately. When I drew these cards for you, it was obvious to me that I have to treat these birds as spirit guides. I hope it makes sense to you.

I will certainly look out for the Swans and the Peacocks. I will try and find a picture of both and carry them around with me as a reminder of your reading. Tomorrow, I will be at a shop where nearby, there is a range of beautiful cards - Im sure I have spotted both birds amongst the reange!

Thankyou RussianSoul for such a lovely reading! I found it to be very clear and accurate, and something which provided me with support at this time - very inspiring and encouraging too!!

Speak soon
Blessings Elven x

RussianSoul

Feedback for Elven (July 10, 2007)

Elven said:
Your Card: Lady of The Rose.
The Lady of The Rose looks out from your card – serene and ‘all knowing’. On her breast, a pink rose sits, its petals open to the light in full bloom. She is covered in a arc of golden orange light, and covering her hair is a blue shawl. Her eyes are shining like two clear pools of light.
This sounds just lovely.

Elven said:
Message insight:
This card relates to your Spiritual studies – or a group of subjects, which you are trying to learn. The card encourages learning, and seeking wisdom and knowledge, but it reminds you that amongst the ritualistic teachings, the chants, the ‘proper’ methods and formulas - there is a part of you which is already learned in this lore, and sometimes, trying too hard to ‘get it perfect’ or ‘right’ may cause you actually be suppressing your spontaneous intuition and flow.
None of the learning should be a burden or make you feel any less than you are. It shouldn’t be laborious or boring, or punishable.
Somewhere some things may not be making sense or information not integrating smoothly, and you may be finding that there is some confusion or seeming discrepancies. The card lets you know that, for now, you have as much information as necessary to digest, and its OK to let that knowledge which you already have will lead you to where you need to go – what you are learning is complimentary to your base knowledge.
These insights are terribly relevant. I have started studying something new in my spiritual pursuits not so long ago. I carefully weeded out the direction I wanted to study, as I saw that my curiosity and eagerness can create a chaos – a mountain of material and difficulty of focus. But even this one direction is now branching out into several, each in itself a discipline deserving attention. I have to narrow my studies again or I will be stretched too thin.

Elven said:
Your inspirational message will come to you during the next 14 days, if you allow yourself the time to sit quietly somewhere and ask for its delivery – ask for a sign!! …because the answers you are seeking are on their way, and if you sit long enough in quiet contemplation – releasing from you your worries and troubles, and those things which distract you – you will indeed receive the messages … trust that what you are getting is right – there is no book which has your answers but you – and you CAN trust what is being delivered to your conscious mind.
Daily meditation is an essential component of my studies. I do get some answers in my meditation sessions, but some of them are still hard to decode. Perhaps, in the next two weeks more things will clear up for me.

Elven said:
Your message of Inspiration is:
“You are smart and knowledgeable, wise and trustworthy”
“You do not need further formal qualifications in order to succeed or validate that which you truly desire to be in life. The Wisdom you need is already inside you”
“It is a time to let go and believe in yourself, Break Through any boundaries which hamper you and then you will Break Free”
What a wonderful message! I love to be called “smart and knowledgeable, wise and trustworthy” :D . Let’s be best friends, Elven – you can tell this any time!
The second message resonates quite well with me. I have ventured into several large undertakings with no formal qualifications or diplomas, only with my inspiration and desire to learn. Most of them are successful. Thank you for reminding me that I can do this.
The third one is extremely welcome right now. I’ve been down, and believing in myself slipped away from me somehow. I needed to hear it again.
Elven said:
Hope this Message of Inspiration helps you during the next few weeks Russian Soul!
I believe it will. Thank you, Elven!

Elven said:
The Message of Inspiration for you to Share…

I have attached a word document to your reading, and I was hoping that you will print it out – maybe onto some nice paper – A4. Roll it up like a scroll, and ribbon it, or maybe fold it into an envelope and hand the message to someone who you would like to receive this message. keep in in your bag, or close to you during the next 2 weeks ...

I also had the thought that if you print one copy 'to share' and one for you, and put this somewhere you can see it, it might also be relevant in some way
I couldn’t download the attachment – my connection is flaky for the last few days. But I will print out this portion of the post and make it look nice.

Elven said:
I think it will go to a person who is out of hope, especially with their relationship, as right now they maybe feeling very confused and let down – not only by their own beliefs and dreams, but by others. Logic is not working for them, and they maybe having a hard time seeing their place in the bigger picture of things … I feel they are lost … and just need a few words to remind them that they matter, and someone cares for them …. and in the scheme of things Love is Universal and a healing light they need in their life.
I know the exact person you are addressing. I was thinking what I can do for him, since I cannot fix his situation for him. With your help here, I now know. He will get your message.

Thank you for the wonderful exchange, Elven!

Elven

Hi RussianSoul :D Bestie Friend :laugh:

Wonderful to hear about your studies and the meditation! So I can see with the cards saying the message will come through something you are focussed on already - so I am confident with the cards pointing this out, it will come.
I lack a few pieces of paper too ;), so I understand the learning side and the qualifications - you are very talented, and enjoy learning so success is inevitable :)

Im glad the messge meant something at this time and I hope your friend is uplifted too, and feels better soon.

Thankyou for partnering this round - its been great - I really enjoyed it!
(I must do this spread again in the SOUL ;))

Take much care
Blessings Elven x