ATF SOUL ORACLE READING EXCHANGE 14th to 27th MAY ~ SIGNUP & DISCUSSION THREAD

Elven

:D Hello everybody, and welcome Seekers to another SOUL Gathering Oracle reading Exchange 2007!!!

The SOUL Gathering is a bi-weekly Oracle Reading Exchange open to anyone who's interested in experimenting with ABSOLUTELY ANY divination methods other than tarot.

This rounds Topic is ~ "Who I am Becoming"
This reading looks at the developing personality, as it journeys into its phases of growth, wisdom and knowledge. Who we are presently, will evolve to Who we are Becoming … this spread looks at some aspects of personal subtle changes, as we advance ahead – Mentally, Spiritually, Emotionally.

METHOD
For this reading the Reader can use either a Tarot or Oracle Deck of their choice for the reading – but if using a Tarot deck – the reader must change the name of the cards which are drawn, to represent something significant about the card …
For example .. ‘Temperance’ could be called ‘The Rainbow’ – and interpreted to illustrate aspects of the card with a focus on the Rainbow (if that is the main message in the card).

SPREAD

…………………..8……………….
…………………………………….
………………..…3……………….
…………7………………5……
………………..…1………………
…………4………………6………
………………....2………………

PLACEMENTS & MEANINGS

Placement One - Who am I now?
What card best defines the Querant (right now) as a SOUL.

Placement Two Who have I been?
What card would represent or define something about the Querant in their past (in this life time) – in what areas of their life have they learnt and grown from the most.

Placement Three Who am I becoming?
Where now is the Querant headed in their life, from this point in time?

Placement Four What is my challenge?
What will test the Querants strength and levels of tolerance and endurance, to become their ideal self?

Placement Five What is my purpose?
For what reason have you chosen the path ahead – lessons and knowledge – wisdom to be gained.

Placement Six What is my gift?
What personal gift does the Querant possess which will aid them on their path?

Placement Seven How will this benefit me and my future?
What qualities will this add to the Querant – is there an area of the personality which will benefit most?

Placement Eight Advice.
A card which aids the Querant on their journey of ‘Becoming’ .

This round starts: MON 14TH MAY 07
Partners and Reading Threads posted: SAT 19TH MAY 07
PM will be delivered for your thread notification: SAT 19TH MAY 07
Readings & feedback to be completed by SUN 26TH MAY 07

:) As always with the Soul Gathering Readings, this topic is just a suggestion. If you would like to choose another topic for your oracle reading just let your partner know before the reading starts.

:) Please note, in line with forum policy, you should have at least 50 posts to your name in order to participate.

:) Please use this thread to post general SOUL Gathering queries/questions and/or to share information of the exciting events that happen during the course of your exchange.

:) Please PM Elven if you have any questions or concerns.

:) If you would like to receive a pm for each new Soul Gathering exchange and other Oracle Exchanges, please put your name on the Oracle readings notification list 2007
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=72630

If you would like to participate in this round, please post a reply to this thread.

with love and blessings
purple_scorp & Elven xx

huredriel

Brilliant spread Elven, ack I'm on holiday so will have to miss this one though!

WaterSong

Sweet Elven,

do you mean that readings need to be ready by JUNE 7th?

Because if it's so I can participate...I am going on holiday on May 19th, coming back the 27th..so then I have plenty of time to do the reading :)

let me know, looks really good!

:love:
magenta

zannamarie

I have an unopened bag of cookies just waiting and since I haven't eaten any of my lake stones (and don't plan to do so), they are ready too. :D So my partner will have a choice.

Please sign me up.

huredriel

magenta said:
I am going on holiday on May 19th, coming back the 27th..so then I have plenty of time to do the reading :)
Tell me you're going to Crete magenta!!!!!

cheekyminx

I'll give it a go :)

WaterSong

huredriel said:
Tell me you're going to Crete magenta!!!!!

ROLF (((Huredriel))))))

I wish!!

no, I am going to Florida :)
I will be swimming with the dolphins, my favorite animals :)

hey, have a blast in Crete!!

magenta

tarot4fun

Hi, This sounds interesting, I'd like to give it a whirl. :D

huredriel

magenta said:
ROLF (((Huredriel))))))

I wish!!

no, I am going to Florida :)
I will be swimming with the dolphins, my favorite animals :)

hey, have a blast in Crete!!

magenta

Oohhh dolphins :heart: ....... Florida :heart: ........ ah well, I'll make do with the Greek weather ;)

rcb30872

Where am I now?
Extremely stressed

Advice
Get some rest!

Jokes, notice I missed out the other in between positions :p

Not that stressed that I can't do this!!!

Lovely Elven, please sign me up! :*

Bec