AT's ATC Tarot Deck (or bust!)

sleepingcat

DraagonStorm, that's great news! *does a lucky dance for you and the doctor* :D :D :D

Inana

Nice to hear this good news DraagonStorm!! I'm happy for you.

DraagonStorm

Well, now it's gone from bad to worse.....

In my pre-opt work... My blood pressure is high, and my EKG is abnormal, so I've seen a cardiologist, and I have to go in this Thursday for tests... I may have to get angioplasty... And to top all that, I have to go in on Monday to see the doctor about my blood work results.... So, because of all this, the surgery for my knee is postponed.

I guess it really is a b#tch after 50, my body is just falling apart.

I still haven't heard back from anyone on the Five of Swords... So I will assume that I need to do a Five of Swords myself, I was hoping someone would volunteer to do that card and send it in.....

I did receive the other mis-labeled card.

I'm really sorry about the delay on getting this deck out to everyone... but, then again it's not completely my fault... as I still don't have a complete deck (Five of Swords)....

If you are still reading this post...... I do have to say, maybe the Goddess did this to my knee, to get the doctors to do these kind of tests... I have been going in for 'checkups', but they never did EKG and such before on me.. It has taken this injury to find out that I'm having heart and blood pressure problems (Which run in my family)... So, it's all for a reason.

Bright Blessings
DraagonStorm

April

Draagonstorm, I'm on it. I would have been on it before but in all honesty I haven't been paying attention. Don't stress yourself. Don't do a new card yet unless you absolutely need some artistic release. :) I'm sure some others would be happy to help including me.

gregory

Amen to that. Let someone else do it. If April can't. I will. And let us all be grateful that these other things have been incidentally discovered before they did any damage !

(Signed: Almost 64 and suddenly planning a visit to get a checkup :bugeyed:)

Colly34

Draagonstorm, sending you healing vibes.....wow so much going on!
Seems things do happen in clusters as Jung said.
Take care,

DraagonStorm

Just got my angiogram, and waiting on the results.... That will tell me when I get my knee surgery....

Still waiting on Five of Swords, I was told by email that the cards would be sent, but have not received them yet!

I may just do a Five of Swords myself... I really don't want to, but to complete this deck, and get it out to everyone... it looks like I'm going to have to do that card myself.

Colly, thank you for the healing vibes... I feel em' from everyone here!

gregory

You go for it, DS - your cards are always so lovely. If you really don't want to - as I said - April or I would. (Who is the offender ? We can beat them up for you... }) )

April

For real this time!

SittingIdiot has kindly volunteered to make the five of swords. He made several, in fact, and the final copy was unveiled the other day. They should be to DraagonStorm in a few days. Thank you, SI!