Awareness cards...anyone have these, again?

yve

I know that i've posted this before, but i thought I'd try again in case a newer member can help me out....I bought these in an online auction many months ago...but they did not come with any instructions or LWB....can anyone help me find a book or a copy of the LWB? I don't even know how to use them????? I've tried e-mailing the publisher, and unfortunately, they don't have a copy available and can't even photo copy me any instructions as it is OOP and they don't have any left in their archives...

Satori

I think I gave these to my sister.
Can you post a scan of some of the cards?
If it is indeed the set we can talk about copying the book....

Satori

Sorry, yve, different cards.
Not the ones I thought of, but I'll keep a lookout for you around here.
good luck!

Lee

Hi yve, I know we've talked about this before, but I just looked in Alibris.com, and they have copies of the set for from $2 to $10 in U.S. dollars. Some say "complete set" and some don't, but even if it's just the book, that still seems like a reasonable price to get something you're looking for. If you pay $2, and the shipping to Canada, whatever that would be, it would probably work out to under $10 U.S. dollars. I honestly don't think you'll find it for any less.

-- Lee

yve

Thanks lee, i'll check the site out and get more info...i'm not sure if you did mention them before, but now i've got it!