Doreen Virtues Goddess Cards

TemperanceAngel

A friend recently went to Sydney to do Doreen Virtues Angel Intuitive Workshop and purchased the new Goddess deck due out in November, I think...

They are quite like the Archangel Deck, meaning there is an image with a name below and a small message on it. The decks back is yellow/golden with a crown on it and the cards themselves are quite stunning.

Although some are a little 'booby', if you know what I mean and look like they have been drawn for/by a guy.

I wish someone would do a God deck or a mixture of Goddess/God deck.

If anyone knows of one, please let me know!

miss_apples

The artwork on Doreens cards is done by a man. His name is Corey Wolfe. She is only the author of her cards.

I would also like to find a God related oracle or tarot deck which features different Gods. I think it would be really cool if Kris Waldherr, the creator of The Goddess tarot, would make a God tarot deck along the lines of the same format as the Goddess Tarot.

Im also willing to bet Doreen will end up doing a God deck..we'll just have to see.

TemperanceAngel

miss_apples said:

Im also willing to bet Doreen will end up doing a God deck..we'll just have to see.
Yes, absolutely, I agree with you. It would be great then to mix the two decks together.

Alta

I was looking at these cards today in a store. First time I have seen them other than online. I have all of her decks thus far so I figured I would get them but looked through the demo deck first. I was a bit put off by them. The Goddess images seem hard-edged to me, not very appealing. And the messages under the images sure looked very re-worked from the other decks. I would have thought that goddesses would be more specific to their area. *shrugs* dunno, I didn't buy them, got the Soul Cards instead.