awesome tarot poster

Skydancer

wow - that's amazing. Like Ciro's puzzles.

I like it!
*S*

scottyramone

I thought that was the Chariot, control, using balance. i can only count 20 cards in the poster.

gregory

scottyramone said:
I thought that was the Chariot, control, using balance. i can only count 20 cards in the poster.
Oh - I wouldn't go with that... but now that you mention it, I see no CHARIOT..... :D

Yes I do now that is the man with the trundle wheel (edited as tie goes on.)

Back later.....

The website has a thread about the creation of the thing; I'll drop by later and see if if sheds any light !

scottyramone

what about the Bright light at the end of the road? I'm not sure about that, maybe its Judgment?

gregory

Judgement (just got to it) is the kneeling angel, top left-ish.

scottyramone

I really think the man walking the tight rope is the Chariot. He is in control, definitely balancing two different things, a coin and cup. I dont see Judgment or the World.

scottyramone

I thought the kneeling ppl where either The Heirophant or Faith card. If the kneeling ppl are Judgment, do you see Faith anywhere?

gregory

BUT WAIT - the balancing thing is actually WORLD. Back to try and work out the Chariot again....

AH. Chariot is that guy with the trundle wheel.The Wheel seems to be the wheely ourobossy thing in the light at the back - he gives the IMAGE as this:
look here.

Read the thread - they are indeed all there !

gregory

scottyramone said:
I thought the kneeling ppl where either The Heirophant or Faith card. If the kneeling ppl are Judgment, do you see Faith anywhere?
It's there; go through the thread (I HAVE to stop now; but I found every last one with the help of that thread !)

scottyramone

i think Judgment is the LIGHT at the end of the long winding road."waking up, seeing the Light!"