Back Pain - judgement

KCB

I did a little four card spread the other day about why my back pain might be lingering on, quite apart from the prosaic reason like a s*** job in retail, and got judgement as the card indicating long term reasons. The other cards I got were Death for short term reasons, implications the Tower (gee thats a clear message isnt it?) and Queen of Cups as a way to heal. I'm just curious to see what others make of Judgement in this subject. I get all the others but feel free to comment if you so desire.

Love

K

moderndayruth

Teacups

this is silly... or maybe not, but the people in 'judgement' are rising from "sleep" (a metaphore for being dead, as in 'rest in peace'... right?) maybe it has something to do with when you are rising to get up.... as in ... bad mattress? Been asleep, bad mattress... sore back! I know it may sound too literal, but as a person who has invested in a good mattress (after many expensive trial-and-errors with mattresses) and further invested in a feather bed.... I would say not to underestimate your mattress! voice of experience here!!! I'm just sayin'...... think about it. :) and I do hope your back improves, it's sure crummy to feel crummy :(

moderndayruth

Teacups, lol, i know i am not KCB, but just to say that to me your interpretation makes sense - i also often have the cards standing for *painfully* literal stuff! :D
Love&Light
mdr

Sheri

Moderator Note

Hi everyone,

Please keep comments/interpretations to the Judgement card and position, to interpret additional cards will turn the thread into a reading and we will have to move it to YR.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding,
valeria for Using Tarot Cards moderating team

blackroseivy

Apropos of "Judgment": hm, I don't want this to sound wrong, but I'm wondering if in some way you are aggravating your back without realizing it? You see, I see it as you are in some way "bringing it on yourself". It could be something as simple as the position in which you are sleeping, as has been suggested. Just thought I'd throw in my .2c! ;)

balenciaga

Judgment regarding "back pain": it will "pass", it is temporary, transient.

Rob

Judgement - rebirth, reinventing yourself. Your current lifestyle is what's causing your back pain, be it your job or other activities. You need to make changes in your life to be less hard on your back. Death shows ending the activities that cause pain. Judgement shows reinventing your life in a manner that is conscious of back problems.

willowfox

Mattress is a sensible idea but I was wondering about your actual posture when standing because hunching forward all the time can cause back pain.

Some of the people are standing up in the Judgement card.

Sheri

blackroseivy said:
Apropos of "Judgment": hm, I don't want this to sound wrong, but I'm wondering if in some way you are aggravating your back without realizing it? You see, I see it as you are in some way "bringing it on yourself". It could be something as simple as the position in which you are sleeping, as has been suggested. Just thought I'd throw in my .2c! ;)

This is similar to the meaning I got for it, too, BRI. Like maybe not stretching to warm up before lifting something, or trying to do too much.

:love: valeria