Beginner lenormand exchange

olivia1

Does anyone want to exchange lenormand readings? I'm a beginner and just got rana georege's book. I studied Sylvie steinbachs book in the past. I want to see if I'm really learning anything from my new book.

mahafrins

withdrawn

mahafrins

We can still exchange but I am out presently will be back in an hour

mahafrins

Want to know what does AP plan this week regarding me?
His currently what are his thoughts about me?

olivia1

I'll do the second. See you in a couple of hours

olivia1

I'm not sure how accurate this is but got
Dog+clover+man+ letters+ heart

So I'd assume that this person has known you for quiet awhile (dog) and it seems they feel lucky (clover) to know you and sees you as a positive influence in their life. Letter + heart I'd imagine means they will develop more romantic feelings and will express that to you in the future via text or email

What's in store for me work wise within next two months?

mahafrins

I'm not sure how accurate this is but got
Dog+clover+man+ letters+ heart

So I'd assume that this person has known you for quiet awhile (dog) and it seems they feel lucky (clover) to know you and sees you as a positive influence in their life. Letter + heart I'd imagine means they will develop more romantic feelings and will express that to you in the future via text or email

What's in store for me work wise within next two months?

He is an ex actually and we had a wonderful exchange loved each other but we had a break up with not much congruity.. I would love him to express love...That would be a dream Cum true.

Work wise things should be hard and tricky but you will like your work I do see that there maybe tough decisions to take but you have to take them I do see progress and a chance to get even more ahead. do communicate wisely and we'll..

Bird base

Snake heart cross key

Let me know if you want to do more exchanges

olivia1

He is an ex actually and we had a wonderful exchange loved each other but we had a break up with not much congruity.. I would love him to express love...That would be a dream Cum true.

Work wise things should be hard and tricky but you will like your work I do see that there maybe tough decisions to take but you have to take them I do see progress and a chance to get even more ahead. do communicate wisely and we'll..

Bird base

Snake heart cross key

Let me know if you want to do more exchanges
Thank you very much. I'll keep you updated. And based on your feedback I'm not sure the cards I pulled are accurate. I don't want you to put too much hope into someone simply because I tell you something that might be wrong. I'm far from a pro at lenormand. Thank you and take care