Being stalked by Ace of coins

Sirena84

Hello lovely people of the forum :)

First here is the link to ace of coins in my deck.. its a lovely picture of Mother Nature peaking through the leaves of a tree in the forest.

http://www.arnellart.com/tt-1-coin.htm

In the past week or so I have been stalked by this.. It is appearing for readings for me when I do them in all sort of positions, feelings, advice, outcome, you name it.., when I have done one carders for others, sometimes in a row, and appearing in readings for others.. Also in the past week I have had this card in reading exchange threads, for example when I gave a song to werewolfmoon and she got this card..

I am starting to think there is a message I am missing here.. Maybe its trying to bring my attention to something having more potential that I am giving it credit for..? or my personal life is about to take a good turn.. ?? As a side note I have started casually none dating- dating a friend.. Is it trying to tell me to open my eyes and see beyond and maybe there is potential for something solid and I am over-looking and dismissing things.. ??

Or am I supposed to get some sorta money out of nowhere.. get financially lucky?

as a second side note I am having enough students with private tutoring business, not making a huge amount but enough to live well within my means.. and not likely picking up new ones as its half way through the academic term.. so if it is money can't be tied to my work right now..

Any extra insight as why I am being overly stalked by this card will be muchly appreciated..

many thanks :) xx

Sharla

Hello lovely people of the forum :)

First here is the link to ace of coins in my deck.. its a lovely picture of Mother Nature peaking through the leaves of a tree in the forest.

http://www.arnellart.com/tt-1-coin.htm

In the past week or so I have been stalked by this.. It is appearing for readings for me when I do them in all sort of positions, feelings, advice, outcome, you name it.., when I have done one carders for others, sometimes in a row, and appearing in readings for others.. Also in the past week I have had this card in reading exchange threads, for example when I gave a song to werewolfmoon and she got this card..

I am starting to think there is a message I am missing here.. Maybe its trying to bring my attention to something having more potential that I am giving it credit for..? or my personal life is about to take a good turn.. ?? As a side note I have started casually none dating- dating a friend.. Is it trying to tell me to open my eyes and see beyond and maybe there is potential for something solid and I am over-looking and dismissing things.. ??

Or am I supposed to get some sorta money out of nowhere.. get financially lucky?

as a second side note I am having enough students with private tutoring business, not making a huge amount but enough to live well within my means.. and not likely picking up new ones as its half way through the academic term.. so if it is money can't be tied to my work right now..

Any extra insight as why I am being overly stalked by this card will be muchly appreciated..

many thanks :) xx

When i get this card i see it as the seed the start of something thats it nothing more. So as its an earth element the pents thats why i see it as a seed that has been planted in the ground but when you plant the seed you can't just leave it you need to look after it, water it and nurture it to help it grow which in turn brings you something solid as it is rooted into the ground and if taken care of will grow into something quite amazing as seeds do :)
So maybe the message is, is that you have something here but to make it grow into something else you need to treat it with care in order for it to grow.

Or as Pents can also mean health it could be your health you need to be aware and take care of.

Sirena84

When i get this card i see it as the seed the start of something thats it nothing more. So as its an earth element the pents thats why i see it as a seed that has been planted in the ground but when you plant the seed you can't just leave it you need to look after it, water it and nurture it to help it grow which in turn brings you something solid as it is rooted into the ground and if taken care of will grow into something quite amazing as seeds do :)
So maybe the message is, is that you have something here but to make it grow into something else you need to treat it with care in order for it to grow.

Or as Pents can also mean health it could be your health you need to be aware and take care of.

Many thanks for your valuable input.. It does make sense.. I am sure its my health, well I hope not.. I feel pretty great :)
But looking after something that has been planted makes sense when I think about now..
many thanks again :) xx

nisaba

This card is about physicality.

Are you one of those who try to be spiritual? Who think that physical urges, the physical body, physical lusts are somehow inferior?

This card tells you to ENJOY your physicality. If you weren't meant to, you wouldn't be in a body. Yes, it's that simple.

Padma

Dunno. Whenever this card turns up in my readings on a regular basis, it indicates windfalls, cheques, money of any kind, or unknown inheritances! :bugeyed: So I go with that :)

It had once turned up insistently for two months in a row, (in fact, the Money card in all my various oracles was coming up -) and we could not figure out what money. We played the lottery a lot ;) Then we learned my husband was able to now collect his share of an inheritance from his father - it had been locked away for 5 years of legal battles. We had completely forgotten about its existence. Once we found out, the card stopped showing up.

I often get it to indicate paydays, as well ;)

Sirena84

This card is about physicality.

Are you one of those who try to be spiritual? Who think that physical urges, the physical body, physical lusts are somehow inferior?

This card tells you to ENJOY your physicality. If you weren't meant to, you wouldn't be in a body. Yes, it's that simple.

Many thanks for the valuable input.. I am spiritual but I do also think physical stuff are important :)
But I think you are onto something here though.. because recently I have started this non committed, non date fun thing with a friend and its very unlike me to do things this way.. and maybe the card is saying to stop weighing things and just enjoy the physical aspects without much ponder.. and now I think about it, the card started showing itself lots since his first attempt to kiss me 2 weeks ago..

Many thanks again :) x

Sirena84

Dunno. Whenever this card turns up in my readings on a regular basis, it indicates windfalls, cheques, money of any kind, or unknown inheritances! :bugeyed: So I go with that :)

It had once turned up insistently for two months in a row, (in fact, the Money card in all my various oracles was coming up -) and we could not figure out what money. We played the lottery a lot ;) Then we learned my husband was able to now collect his share of an inheritance from his father - it had been locked away for 5 years of legal battles. We had completely forgotten about its existence. Once we found out, the card stopped showing up.

I often get it to indicate paydays, as well ;)

many thanks for the sharing your input and personal experience with the card :)

I think nisaba above is quite right there though.. But now you say this it has made me think of my fathers email all of a sudden.. why didn't I think of that!!? 3 weeks ago, my father out of the blue sent me an email and asked me to get some legal stuff in order.. I am 30 and he left my life when I was 3 and I have seen him once since.. so I found it strange that he got in touch about legal stuff 3 weeks ago.. when I consulted my mother, she said perhaps he is trying to get a will together and maybe he trying to make up for not giving me anything in my life and perhaps he is trying to leave things for me.. so what you say could also be a possibility..
many thanks again :) xx

Padma

Haha! It is entirely possible, too, for both Nisaba and myself to be correct ;) I think your father is drafting a will, and you will find you are included as a beneficiary. Sorry to hear that he never really participated in your life, however! :heart:

Sirena84

Haha! It is entirely possible, too, for both Nisaba and myself to be correct ;) I think your father is drafting a will, and you will find you are included as a beneficiary. Sorry to hear that he never really participated in your life, however! :heart:

It is definitely a possibility that you are both right.. Thats why its so useful to share stuff here and hear what others think because I wouldn't have considered these angles before these inputs..

Aww, and thank you for your thoughts, but don't be sorry.. I have grown quite accustomed to his absence and doesn't really affect me... :) :love:

the world is saved

This is such an interesting card because it's linked to the physical/material world, so can bring potential in many different areas. I had this card show up for me in a 12 month reading I did at the beginning of last year, the Ace Pents came out for June and I was very sceptical that it would actually amount to anything. I had been in horrendously difficult material circumstances for quite a few years at that point. Blow me down, at the beginning of June I suddenly got a new job out of nowhere, without even trying, that increased my earnings and made life quite a bit easier. What made me laugh at the time was that the job was in a health store, so all about the body, health, natural remedies ... it seemed highly appropriate.

Recently it's been coming out for me again. Two days ago I learned that a relative who died back in the summer has left me a few thousand pounds. I am stunned. This card does seem to represent new financial influences, for me.

The Aces are positive energy in potential, so take it and run with it!