Best Oracle Deck Award

OceanBeauty

Sacred Geometry Oracle by Francene Hart

WooMonkey

The Sacred Geometry Oracle by Francene Hart has a mix of beautiful and simple images.

http://www.francenehart.com/

WooMonkey, that is truly a beautiful deck! If I get a couple of more nominations, i'll put a reply that has a list and links for all that have been nominated so far!

thanks for all of your replies! Keep em coming!

Maddie

Skydancer

The Sacred Geometry Oracle by Francene Hart - yes, that looks extremely interesting.
How about those Mah Jongg cards by Derek Walters? From what I've seen those look pretty darn cool. And would seem to be easy/comforting to work with.

Otherwise I nominate the Faery Oracle as well. I really enjoy those. Stunning.

S:OS

OceanBeauty

update

the thread is up to date now! :D

WolfyJames

Many of the links to the images don't work in your first post. You have to right click and then click Copy URL Link to copy the link, the URL. The board cuts links that are too long and put ... in the URL, therefore making the link unusable if you just copy the link as text.

ncefafn

Pursuant to your request, I hereby proffer my nomination for the Best Oracle Deck Award, to wit:

The Lemony Snicket Misfortune Telling Cards.

Yours, etc.

Chronata

Since many of my favorites have already been nominated...

I shall nominate
The Hippy & Trippy...

Morgan's Tarot

(lemmie see if I can find a good link someplace!)

OceanBeauty

oracles only

i am pretty sure that the Morgan's TAROT is a tarot deck..lol and this thread is an award for ORACLE decks ....but thanks for your nomination of The Hippy & Trippy is there more to it?

OceanBeauty

link

if those of you who want to nominate would put a link with your nomination, it will be an official one! :D

thanks

Skydancer

Psssst ......

#2 and #10 on your first page master list are the same cards.

:)
That's me ... the perfectionist!

S:OS