Best spread for romantic relationships?

Midsummereve

Hello all,

I was wondering if some of you could recommend your favorite relationship spreads?

Learning how to use different spreads according to the circumstances...

Thank you!

Midsummer Eve

Michael Sternbach

An excellent spread that I learned from Amanda (a regular poster here on AT) is this one. It's particularly useful when there are difficulties in a relationship.

Bridging the Gap

(Person A).........(Person B)
.....[1]........[10]......[4].....
.....[2]..[7]..[8]..[9].[5].....
.....[3]........[11]......[6].....

Person A:
1. Their reaction to the relationship:
2. How they really feel or view the relationship:
3. What they truly want:

Person B:
3. What they truly want:

Bridging the Gap:
7, 8, 9: How they can reach out to each other:
10,8,11: What prevents them from doing so:

Midsummereve

An excellent spread that I learned from Amanda (a regular poster here on AT) is this one. It's particularly useful when there are difficulties in a relationship.

Bridging the Gap

Person A:
3. What they truly want:

Person B:
3. What they truly want:

Bridging the Gap:

Thank you very much for this, Michael, I will try this spread later on and give you some feedback on it ;)

Midsummereve

Bridging the Gap

Person A:
3. What they truly want:

Person B:
3. What they truly want:

Bridging the Gap:

I just noticed that there is an overlap for the 8th position: is it about reaching out or about obstacles?

Sirena84

Hello :)

I found this spread on the forum a while ago and its amazing and works really well...the beauty of it is that its a snapshot and you can decide at the beginning of the spread how far you are looking into the outcome.. 2 days, 1 months, 2 months... Although I don't personally recommend or like looking into things for further than 2 months.. usually a months or less for me..

Oh and I add an advice card to this too..

Here is the link to take you to the spread :)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=33366

Midsummereve

I found this spread on the forum a while ago and its amazing and works really well...the beauty of it is that its a snapshot and you can decide at the beginning of the spread how far you are looking into the outcome.. 2 days, 1 months, 2 months... Although I don't personally recommend or like looking into things for further than 2 months.. usually a months or less for me..

Beautiful... Than you, Sirena84... I will try this spread too and let you have my thoughts :)

Michael Sternbach

I just noticed that there is an overlap for the 8th position: is it about reaching out or about obstacles?

Well, the 8th position is a door that both opens and closes. (Depending on how it's being applied.)

Just to spice things up a bit! :grin:

Midsummereve

thank you Sirena84, I tried the spread and liked the insights it gave me!

tehdono

Molly's "Good Mojo" Relationship Spread is probably my favorite. It's really amazing at examining the relationship between two people.

Honestly, I got amazing results from it. It's the spread that got my boyfriend to tell me that one day he was going to marry me (we're just too poor to get engaged). I might be a little biased because of that, but I've done it for other people and the amount of insight you get is amazing.

Midsummereve

Molly's "Good Mojo" Relationship Spread is probably my favorite. It's really amazing at examining the relationship between two people.

Honestly, I got amazing results from it. It's the spread that got my boyfriend to tell me that one day he was going to marry me (we're just too poor to get engaged). I might be a little biased because of that, but I've done it for other people and the amount of insight you get is amazing.

Thank you, tehdono, very grateful!