Best stones for calming?

HearthCricket

Since I suffer from anxiety attacks I would like to make a little bag of polished stones used for calming myself, my area, inviting sleep, relaxation, destressing, as well as anything that soothes the stomach. What would be the best stones, or group of stones/crystals, for this? I would like to have at least six different stones that won't mind being together! Thank you!!

The crowned one

Green Jade hands down. It even soothes by touch and feel. It pulses with its own life and is unaffected by room temperature. It is important you get jade not Nephrite. Light blues and white seem to work well too.

For me I would use green jade and a natural yellow stone.

.traveller.

It might be different for you, but I use clear quartz, onyx, sapphire, and emerald. I also add seeds, leaves and tiny twigs.

The quartz is for grounding.
The onyx for pain.
The sapphire brings peace of mind,
And the emerald is for balance.

Master_Margarita

Smoky quartz is also often recommended for anxiety, and rose quartz for self-criticism which may accompany anxiety. I find moonstone calming as well.

M_M~

WhiteRaven

Citrine for the solar plexus, and Aventurine for the Heart Chakra...Onyx would be a good grounding stone to use. If you're planning on a crystal layout on yourself...a good idea to have a double-terminated Quartz Crystal somewhere in the alignment. This will allow the energies to flow both directions and the Quartz will also pick up the negative energies. When you're done, make sure you rinse the Quartz under cold water. Citrine is also good for stomach, gallbladder problems.

Hope this helps some, HearthCricket :)

willowfox

The crowned one said:
It is important you get jade not Nephrite or jadeite.

Nephrite and jadeite are both forms of jade, there is no such stone as jade jade, it will either be nephrite jade or jadeite jade.

Famous nephrite jade comes from New Zealand , as well as other places.

Jadeite jade originates in Burma and is very popular with the Chinese. This type of jade has many different colours available, and some sellers on eBay from Hong Kong have some lovely pieces for sale.

The crowned one

willowfox said:
Nephrite and jadeite are both forms of jade, there is no such stone as jade jade, it will either be nephrite jade or jadeite jade.

Famous nephrite jade comes from New Zealand , as well as other places.

Jadeite jade originates in Burma and is very popular with the Chinese. This type of jade has many different colours available, and some sellers on eBay from Hong Kong have some lovely pieces for sale.

That is not true. Mols put nephrite as a bit softer then jade and it retains heat unlike jade that remains at room temperature or a touch below longer. They are very different to collectors. Nephrite is often passed off as jade, it is softer and not as collectible in the field of antiquities or as desirable.

Jadite was me typing too fast and too stupid.

willowfox

Rose quartz and Amethyst are great.

Guiding Cauldron

green chrysophose
amathyst
clear quartz
citrine
desert rose

i find all of thse very calming