Bibliomancy circle week 2-22 through 2-26 *Signup*

Sonic

Bibliomancy circle week 2-22 through 2-26 *closed*

I have decided to mix it up and do a round robin for partners in reverse order! Since we're doing a round robin, let's keep it here within the thread. If you have a specific question in mind for your reader, you can post it here. Happy Reading all! Can't wait to see what the outcome of this is.

Participants
Sonic=will read for Dasani
Lysh=will read for sonic
Horace=will read for Lysh
Samantha=will read for Horace
AJ=will read for Samantha
Cherryberry=will read for AJ
Dasani = will read for Cherryberry

We're going into our second bibliomancy circle reading next week. I hope everyone enjoyed the last and finished their readings in the time allotted. A bibliomancy reading simply put uses phrases from a book you grab off of your shelf instead of other divination methods. Some people say it can be a holy book, or a metaphysical book, and it changes all the time. I personally love to grab anything handy for my sitters. You choose your book, you use your intuition to find the right page, and let your fingers do the walking. Once you've chosen your passage for your sitter you provide it in the reading as well as an interpretation just like you would any other reading you would normally provide.

Signups 2/15 through 2/19 10pm CST
Partners will be assigned on 2/19th in the PM
Readings to be completed 2/19 - 2/26

Don't worry about an odd number of participants because everyone will be able to receive and give at least one reading. I will personally provide the odd man out one myself so no worries! I look forward to participating with you all!

Participants
Sonic
Lysh
Horace
Samantha
AJ
Cherryberry
Dasani

Lysh

I would like to participate...thanks!

Lysh

Horace

thanks for the heads up. I'm in.
I was channel surfing yesterday and saw a lady evangelist do bibliomancy but I don't think she called it that.:)

samantha

Hi Sonic . I'd like to have another try at this ! :)

AJ

I'd like my reading to be about ideas to keep my father-in-law occupied when rainy weather sets in again. Thank you

cherryberry

i'll try again too :)

poivre

I'll try this reading!

:)

Sonic

Bumping

Today is the last day to signup, don't be scared try something new :)

Namaste

Lysh

I am excited to try this!

Horace, my question will be general, if that is okay. Otherwise, I will come up with a specific one if needed.
I want to know what message my guides have for me right now.
Thank you!

Sonic

Lysh,

I am open to receive any messages my guides send through. Bring it!

Namaste :heart: