bliss

nisaba

<squeal of delight>

Have I not been grieving ever since 2005 for a number of decks that were destroyed on me by an ex, and was not the one I couldn't replace and missed the most of all of them the out-of-print Servants of the Light deck?

Yes, it comes up second-hand every so often, but it's always really-really expensive.

Our very own Ilweran sent me her copy - for the original purchase-price! Wotta bargain! It arrived today, and I couldn't wait to rip into the parcel. Every image was an old friend, even the few inferior ones. I knew I'd been missing it - but it was *such* a relief to be given it!

I can't tell you all how great it is to have an old friend back in the fold again, even if it is an aristocratic friend who looks down her nose at all of the rest of us!

cardlady22

Congratulations, nisaba! You don't know how many in-the-background cheerleaders you had for this Event!

Floss

Good stuff Nisaba - it must be Aussies day today ... YAAAY!!!

nisaba

There's certainly me, dancing all over the place. Happy is.

emmsma

Congrats Nisaba. You don't know how it tears at me, whenever I read about how you lost those decks, way back when.

Glad you've got another one of your lost babes, returned to the fold.

zan_chan

That's great to hear, Nisaba. I can feel your happy vibes all the way here in Japan :-D

nisaba

Aw, thanks! <stretches out infinite cyber-arms and hugs everyone>

Astraea Aurora

Ohh that's so nice to hear, Nisaba!! :heart: And such a nice gift from Ilweran to you! :heart:

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Le Fanu

Congratulations! Wonderful story! There is nothing worse (seriously, nothing at all!:D) than a deck you had, then lost, then watch become unaffordable.

I know how exhilerated you must be feeling...