Breath of The Night Russian Oracle by Berenika

Bluefeet

A new oracle deck from Russia!

Berenika, creator of Lilac Twilight Lenormand and Mysteries of the Old Castle Lenormand is now working on a new oracle called "Breath of the Night". This creation was originally intended to be a 36 card Lenormand deck, however the creator has expanded it to a unique 103-card oracle deck.

Breath of The Night Oracle deck will be released in April as a limited edition of 450 copies, now open for pre-order. :D

Link to the some images: http://www.yarasvera.ru/modules/catalog/cards.php?ItemId=410

stellar4

Gorgeous images, I think this new deck will be a cracker! I loved the Lilac and the Old Castle and I think this one will be just as good but with even more beautiful cards to play with. Would definately like to get on the pre-order list, but how? I can't read Russian!!

Mi-Shell

This one looks very beautiful.
Is anybody pre-ordering it?
What about shipping?

MoonGypsy

This one looks very beautiful.
Is anybody pre-ordering it?
What about shipping?

Oh...oh...my stars!!!!! Want! She is the same one who did Lilac Twilight, Cherry Twilight, Mysteries of the Old Castle Lenormand.........

i can't believe i didn't know about this one! i love most all the cards i have seen so far. [except for the Sabbat Card. :eek:]

Penthasilia where are you? you have to see this!

Bluefeet

According to my previous experiences with the seller (Anna), shipping from Russia is around $10-$15, so quite affordable. :)

greatdane

While I can speak a little russian, I sure can't read it, but like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. It looks like a Lenormand hybrid. Not sure what I would do with all those cards tho. The images ARE amazing. I especially like the monk and the butterfly, but they're ALL really great, at least the ones that are shown.

MoonGypsy

According to my previous experiences with the seller (Anna), shipping from Russia is around $10-$15, so quite affordable. :)

Do you know the price of the deck itself, ES? :love:

Penthasilia

Oh...oh...my stars!!!!! Want! She is the same one who did Lilac Twilight, Cherry Twilight, Mysteries of the Old Castle Lenormand.........

i can't believe i didn't know about this one!

Penthasilia where are you? you have to see this!

LOL- I am here! :D

Have to check though to be sure there is an instruction book in english...