buying decks on-line

Debra

I'm thinking that although we may think of Llewellyn as a huge corporate megabusiness, it's not. It's like our corner Magic(k) Shoppe where mom and pop sometimes lose the order but they're real nice and having a hard time competing with Amazon.com and *shudder* Wal-Mart. Like my local health food & vitamin shoppe...they're a little more expensive and a little less organized but a lot more human so I go there and the hell with the big chains.

Ruby7

SunChariot said:
I usually order from Amazon.ca. No problems there. But last week I did order from Llewellyn for the first time, as they have that great sale going on. I got a confirmation letter from them right away afterwards. It was on July 13th I made the order...

Babs

Me too, and on the same day. Maybe July 13th was a good day for them to send e-mails. That said, I wouldn't worry. I've placed a couple of orders with them before and never had an e-mail. Just when I would be wondering if my order had gone missing never been received etc, it would show up at my door.

All the best,
Ruby7

Baroli

Crowned One, if you really want good service, try the Tarot Garden. Granted, they might be just a tad more than Chapters, or B & N, or Amazon, or even Llewellyn, but the service, at least I do, I get with 48-72 hours, and Jeannette sends an acknowledgement and shipping acknowledgement.

Me personally, I like to support the small guys. Just my opinion.

Baroli

gregory

This also applies to the lovely Mr Somerville - another small but stellar and dedicated business deserving of our support (also my friend - but hey, he still deserves a plug here !)