Calling All Psychics

psychic sue

Can anyone help a close friend on mine?

She had a tourer caravan, which was lovely, and with an expensive awning etc, which she kept on a secure caravan site in north Wales.

Somebody went and stole it. Nothing on CCTV. Unfortunately, it was brand new and she hadn't gotten round to insuring it.

I've given her my views on where it might be, but I would love to give her other people's input. She's such a lovely person and really doesn't deserve this.

Thanks

mysticmoon

psychic sue said:
Can anyone help a close friend on mine?

She had a tourer caravan, which was lovely, and with an expensive awning etc, which she kept on a secure caravan site in north Wales.

Somebody went and stole it. Nothing on CCTV. Unfortunately, it was brand new and she hadn't gotten round to insuring it.

I've given her my views on where it might be, but I would love to give her other people's input. She's such a lovely person and really doesn't deserve this.

Thanks

Hi Sue,

I could meditate on this with your permission. I cannot promise any facts but I will write you everything that I see...

Best wishes,
mysticmoon

psychic sue

That would be wonderful mystic. Thanks.

mysticmoon

What I see..

psychic sue said:
That would be wonderful mystic. Thanks.

It does seem like she used to keep a good watch on her caravan. This stealing happened at a time when your friend was busy with some paper work. On the day it got stolen, this caravan may have been parked where there was a tree nearby. The person taking it away first took the caravan north of the area where it was parked. It is quite far from the area. The distances may have to be covered by train or an air plane. That kind of far.

The police may catch one suspect who your friend may be asked to identify. There is a possiblity that she will get it back when she is not expecting it. The police will be able to solve this case and this will uncover many more robberies of this type. There may be an effort to make some modifications to the look of the caravan. The carvan is currently at a place where there may be a ship harbour nearby. This harbour accomodates boats and small sized ships, not huge ones.

In about 3 weeks your friend can expect to hear some news about her caravan. For the investigators, what they feel is a long shot may really provie to be of help to pin point the caravan.

Sue, I hope this little information is of some help...

Bset wishes,
mystic moon

mysticmoon

More information..

This caravan was stolen by a white man, with a good build and who may have been involved with such vehicle robberies in the past. This man is young, below 35. Right now he is onthe road with an older accompalice, who's more like his assistant. This person will be caught in a short time, possibly a few weeks. After the caravan robbery, this team has robbed more vehicles and have gotten away.

psychic sue

Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for my friend.

I have sent your reply to her and she also thanks you for your input.

I had similar images in respect of who stole it and where it now is. I really hope that even if she doesn't get it back, these horrible people are brought to justice. Her 2 small children had bikes and toys inside the van when it was stolen too, how descpicable is the person who steals from a child?

Thank you once again from both of us. x x

PS : my friend has joined this site and is just waiting approval from the moderator so no doubt she will thank you herself in a few days.

Sue x

mysticmoon

psychic sue said:
Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for my friend.

I have sent your reply to her and she also thanks you for your input.

I had similar images in respect of who stole it and where it now is. I really hope that even if she doesn't get it back, these horrible people are brought to justice. Her 2 small children had bikes and toys inside the van when it was stolen too, how descpicable is the person who steals from a child?

Thank you once again from both of us. x x

PS : my friend has joined this site and is just waiting approval from the moderator so no doubt she will thank you herself in a few days.

Sue x

Thanks, Sue, for your reply. Lets hope she gets her van back.. this person could have been disguised as the image I saw was a man wearing a dark brown hooded dress.. this may be symbolizing a real hooded t-shirt or a cap ... Have the authorities been able to get any clue yet? Just curious to know.. I will write more if I get any more glimpses..

Best wishes,
mystic moon

psychic sue

They have got absolutely nowhere yet. My friend has asked me to tell you she will keep you updated as to developments. She was very grateful for your input mm. Thanks again.

Sue x

Rhiannon SW

I just read your post sue and i saw the vehicle near a river or body of water on a road with hedges on the left side. Looked like a place that people seldom went to.
Hope it helps

psychic sue

Thanks Rhiannon, I will pass your message to my friend.

Sue x