Can someone further advice?

stella hoshiko

I'd been trying to purchase tarot decks but they just can't ship it to me..not even when I've tried changing my shipping address to another friend's place in Singapore..& I'm from Malaysia..is it so difficult trying to get a few decks that I like?

Grizabella

Do you know anyone in another country where it's easier to get decks? Maybe they could order the decks you want and then mail them to you.

Abrac

I don't know where you're trying to get decks from, but in the US, mailing out of the country usually means a trip to the Post Office and there is paper work involved. There are people who will mail to you, but you might have to look around to find them. I'm pretty sure playingcardsales.com ships worldwide or Alida. Have you tried them?

Gavriela

Abrac said:
I don't know where you're trying to get decks from, but in the US, mailing out of the country usually means a trip to the Post Office and there is paper work involved. There are people who will mail to you, but you might have to look around to find them. I'm pretty sure playingcardsales.com ships worldwide or Alida. Have you tried them?

In most countries (maybe all but the USA), mailing any package means a trip to the post office. What do you guys do there, anyway? Does the postman collect them for you or something?

Baroli

We have mailboxes, most of us do I think, and the mailman/woman can pick up and deliver mail. Is that what you are asking? I only go to the post office when I have a special delivery if it is too big to put in mailbox, or it is from overseas, or if I am mailing something that is too big to be picked up.

Abrac

Here, if you live in a rural area like I do, you can put packages in your mailbox and the postal carrier will pick them up. For Media and Priority Mail you can buy and print postage labels online, so you can do it all from home. If you live in a town or city the mailboxes are a lot smaller and that usually won't work except for really small packages.

Gavriela

Ahh. We have mailboxes here, but those are only for letters - a package will get booted back to you or thrown away.

Anything bigger than a letter you have to take to the post office.

stella hoshiko

well, i'm actually ordering from amazon..they suggested that i change the shipping address..so i did..but they still can't ship over to singapore...n i don't actually have any close friend living around there who can help privately mail the decks to me..amazon don't restrict much of the purchase of my books..but it's just the decks they can't ship to me..so sad~but i'll try out at playingcardsales.com...thanks a lot, every1! have a nice day~