Can someone give me the whole list of the tarot cards?

Keiko Isis

i need the list of all teh cards and there meansing and i can't type them down cause i lost my book of everything on them.so can someone be a great help and list them all and there meanings for me plz OR TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND ALL TEH MEANINGS AND THE CARDS NAMES?

lark

Here you go Keiko Isis
www.aeclectic.net/tarot/basics/index.html

Keiko Isis

so amny thank yous to you

lark

So many Your Welcomes to you.
And thank you to Thirteen for writting them all down for us...

Keiko Isis

sorry that not what i'm looking for what i mean in meanings is what it says about the person when read to them about them liek when i tell someone there past - future

Keiko Isis

*sign* i wanted to start something on gaia to and get gold for it so i could use that to help other new gaiaians online with that.....this is gonna be hard

lark

I'm sorry I couldn't help you. But somone else will come along and be able to help.

Keiko Isis

I hope so cause i don't want to rewrite the whole thing over

lark

Can you give me a little example of what you had written in the book you lost. That might help me understand what you're looking for.

Keiko Isis

ok

2: THE HIGH PRIESTESS
Trust your intuition more than your reasons; act more on feelings than on facts.Take your time to think about your options.Tackle difficulties with enthusiasm--these are opportunities to learn.To be a winner now, don't withdraw.

When revered:You're expecting things to come too easily.Be careful not to give up right away when they don't.you're feeling a desire to escape, to withdraw into yourself.Shrug off your current lack of focus and work diligently to achieve your goals.

i got up to 3 only