Can the 'cross' card in a CC be reversed?

kwesifriends

Hello guys this is offtopic and I'm very curios how can you determine if the card is revers in the card 2 in the Celtic Cross?

~XOXO~

Alta

I never read it that way specifically. In the 'cross' position it can either hinder or strengthen the 'situation' card. In fact recently i had a strong example of when the cross card showed facts that increased the force of the situation.

I do not see it as either upright or reversed. It is just present and has to be read with respect to the situation card so the how those energies/directions would affect other is the key.

kwesifriends

O I see do you mean a link to the card number 1...

~XOXO~

Alta

kwesifriends said:
O I see do you mean a link to the card number 1...
That is how I read it yes, as it interacts with card 1. Could be anywhere across of its range of meanings.

kwesifriends

Marion said:
That is how I read it yes, as it interacts with card 1. Could be anywhere across of its range of meanings.

O I see last question can it read be read revers or in a original way...

~XOXO~

rcb30872

Well, since it is neither upright or upside down, then I can't see how it can be reversed! I could be wrong.

Alta

The question came because in the thread this was split from (in Your Readings) the card had been read as reversed. Hence kwesi's question.

kwesifriends

Yes Marion is right thats why I'm very confuse...

~XOXO~

Grizabella

I'll try to find the thread this was split from to understand more, but I think it could be read as reversed. If the card was placed with the "head" of it pointing toward the left (the heads of the figures pictured), that would be the upright position, but if it were placed with the "head" to the right, it would be reversed, in my opinion, and would be read with the reversed meaning.