Can you do this??

Durant Hapke

nice...

Rock Star Heavensent,

Bring it -- groovy rock fun.

I'm so digging the notion of a "Tarot Police."

Most certainly a secret order of some kind.

Perhaps some strange hybrid inner-dimensional beings with killer cool uniforms.

Jack bird couldn't keep away from that.

Durant "I'll have a glass of ice" Hapke

balenciaga

I have never allowed myself to do this because I thought once I broke the energy flow, I should not add more cards to it. Even if I begin to lay cards for a daily CC, and I get interrupted, or I can't wait to pour the morning coffee, I have to start over! :)
I know, silly, isn't it?:p

gregory

No it isn't silly. If it feels right for you, it's right for you. If tarot isn't an area where you have to go with your gut, I don't know what is ! :D

I once just pulled the first card for a three card reading and then the phone rang. I thought this over after I hung up and read that card before I even pulled the others; I figured the phone rang then for some good karmic reason... even if it WAS an estate agent.... :cool4: You go the other way. Fine. If it works for you, never knock it !

MareSaturni

I think that sometimes the exerience might be enlightening. HOWEVER, for myself, i always found that doing more than a reading about the same subject, in a short period of time, only makes me confused, and if the issue is serious, nervous, negative etc. Maybe it's because i'm an anxious person, but suddenly it seems i can only read the bad things in the cards o_O

Of course, if it's a non-serious question, nothing to be worried about, then it might be interesting not only what your new reading wil give, but how it 'blends', or not, with the past one. :)

Shalom!

~YUKO