can't sleep

gingerstar

ever since the new moon just gone I just cant get to sleep at night and i cant figure out why, so i asked the cards. I just drew one card
which was the queen of cups?

i have lots of ideas in my mind at the moment, would this signify i should take some action on one of them?

gingerstar

star-lover

you in love and not telling the other person????

queen of cups is about emotional courage and opening up and being vulnerable, laying it all out

its a good card
dont know why you not sleeping though
troubled by emotional stuff for sure

just my 2p

xx

gingerstar

sorry wrong card i meant the queen of pentacles!

Kahlie

Sugar High?

Queen of Pentacles shows you that you should take good care of yourself. No Coffee before sleeping, and peferable no tea. Take rest at a good hour, exercise, and eat well =)

Kahlie

MercyMe

Money or job worries? The Queen of Pents could represent a female supervisor, or she may be reminding you to be a "good steward" of your resources. Likewise, as Kahlie said, she could be telling you to look to a physical cause.

jojojo

Are you pregnant?

gingerstar

not pregnant,

did a detox and have started eating more healthily,exercising and drinking loads of water. feeling better apart from getting off to sleep. not worried about money or anything really. only thing on my mind is loosing weight before i make a trip back to the uk for first time in two years. apart from that life is pretty ok.

MercyMe

Ah, detox and diet changes can give you more energy, hence feeling less sleepy. Chamomile tea and a good book does wonders. I hope you get some sleep soon. But that Queen of Pents, she was right, wash't she?

Mercy

gingerstar

havent been doing the tarot long, the whole thing amazes me sometimes! :)

mollykins74

try sleeping with the card under your pillow and ask your guides to help you to understand the meaning of what this is all about.