Cards answering different questions

snowgurlh

Has anyone ever done a reading and the vibe and energy was not coming thru on the card or cards you pulled but you read again on a new question and the cards answer the first question? I have certain cards for certain people and certain situations. Some times the card will focus (or its me) after the second question but it's a clear answer to the first question.

HOLMES

ah yes

many times you will find the tarot takes on a life of its own,, and it is my opnion that it is best to let that happen for that is the essential information that is needed at this time for the client.

severals times I tried to force the information on what the clients wanted to hear about but ,,the energy or flow as i feel seems to stop at that point for me, and the intuition shuts down for me.

so It is a teaching when reading to avoid censoring information as possible , so example in a couple of readings i done over the years here,, i thought my information was going to be totally off but went with it in order to complete the reading, and to learn..
i was surpised by the feedback of how much it meant to the client that i no longer try to force it.

interesting enough on a tarot reading site,, i was surpised by satisfactory review for my reading spread didn't answer her specific question,,
meanwhile in live situations it worked great the last 1 and half years since i got it.. as i went by my thinking ,,let the tarot say what it will and i will try to understand it.

snowgurlh

Holmes I agree. My cards completely speak to me. It's when I question my instinct or gut (because I can't believe they are so right on point) that I have a hard time understanding them.
When I allow myself to read it and put aside all emotion and then think about the cards for the next couple hours I understand them a lot more.