Cards that represent "online relationships"

Yanine.R

I was wondering what cards (in you own opinion and experience) represented online relationships?

PAMUYA

eight of wands

with 2 of cups
with the Queen of Pentacles (other woman) had this come up in past readings

Thirteen

Swords

Look for Swords. Swords, I've found, stand in all too well for communication via computer, especially online chats and such.

How well is the relationship going and are both single and being honest? I've found 3/Swords for an online relationship where it's a wife/husband having what we might call an "affair" with an internet friend, 6/Swords for an online relationship where the two are talking about meeting in person, 7/Swords where they're chatting with each other during work (and so have to watch out that the boss doesn't catch them), etc.

If they're communicating with pictures or video, then 2/Cups is probably on target.

starrystarrynight

The Magician often appears for me when someone is involved in a long-distance (Internet/online) romance.

Also Eight and Page of Wands.

nisaba

Yanine.R said:
I was wondering what cards (in you own opinion and experience) represented online relationships?
Any of the Wands cards (Fire = electricity).

Any of the Swords cards (Air = thought).

As to relationships, any interaction at all between two or more people is a relationship. the numbers of the cards will give you insight into the nature of the relationship, but those two suits should cover it.

cflame

Interesting, everyone has different thought on this...

are these kind of specific things more based on personal intuition?

and another thought, maybe you could just draw a computer with permanant marker into your RW... ;) pimp up your deck so it keeps up with the times geez!!! :D

.... actually.....seriously i like this idea.........

nisaba

The Tarot of the Dead already has cards with computers in them.

chrissydogz

cflame said:
Interesting, everyone has different thought on this...

are these kind of specific things more based on personal intuition?

and another thought, maybe you could just draw a computer with permanant marker into your RW... ;) pimp up your deck so it keeps up with the times geez!!! :D

.... actually.....seriously i like this idea.........
i would say 8 of wands because to me this card has always meant "getting the message across" or 2 of swords or maybe 8 of swords because when your having an online relationship you cant actually see or touch your partner and he/she will most likely live oceans away from you so your stuck just typing/texting/calling eachother and what not.

Filipa

I've been getting the magician regarding my relationship, that is standing on those terms at the moment

SirRushing

starrystarrynight said:
The Magician often appears for me when someone is involved in a long-distance (Internet/online) romance.

Also Eight and Page of Wands.

That is because Magician usually means for me that you are spending most of your time at a table or desk, where most likely is where you computer is at or on top of.

I get magician a lot to mean, table, desk, or counter top.