Cards that show flirting

aware7

I think Strength is one such card but how about other cards showing flirty behaviour, teasing, inaccessibility with the hint of more to follow etc?

kd87

I don't always see strength...it definitely would have to combined with another card or two, as well. It could mean that there is nothing there, that you just need to "be strong" and move on from the situation...it really depends! :D

There are sooooo many cards that can represent flirting, however remember they must always work with the rest of the spread and have supporting cards. I feel that no one card can "rest on its own" for situations that are complex, such as relationships, where TWO people are involved!

Just some cards to watch out for and see how they interact with other cards (no particular order):

The Lovers, Two of Cups, Six of Cups, Page of Cups, Nine of Cups, Ace of Wands, Ace of Cups, Ace of Pentacles (When it was all just about a physical relationship), Ace of Swords (using words to flirt...quips...etc, but this MUST be combined with another supporting card that you would know when you saw it. :D And then so many wands...as I said, the Ace...then the of 3 of wands "putting something out and seeing if it is returned to you". Heck, I have even seen "5 of wands" before. In a relationship spread, I once pulled this for what someone is usually attracted to and I was like "competition; the chase!" Then of course the Queen of Wands, King of Wands, even pages and knights...I don't really see Queen/Kings of Cups unless something has really developed. Also, King/Queen of Pents could be someone who is just really looking for a physical "material" relationship.

For "inaccessibility" I have seen four of pentacles before. Of course this needs to be with other supporting cards, otherwise it can show that there just isn't anything there.

Hope this helps...again it really is just hard to say; just one of those things that you will know when you see it in a spread. At the end of the day, intuition is key, combined with what you've objectively witnessed happening between you and the other person. <3

pasara

I myself would not associate Strength with flirting. I would look more toward several of the court cards, esp Wands and Knight of Cups, 2 and 3 of Cups, 5 of Wands, maybe even 6 of W.

Wonderwoman

In my experience 8 of wands combined with page of Wands. These two cards carry quite a punch when together!

caridwen

Five of Wands. Queen of Wands/Knight of Wands:)

CaballoDeCopas

5wands defo, I've just had it come up and I wondered if that is what it meant, I am convinced now (and now that makes so much more sense of things I read in the past and thought...eh?)

Sar

Strength can be very sexy for me, but flirting...not.

Lokismile

Remember position and meaning of said position means a lot in deciphering.
With that said, the 8 of Wands carries a lot of implications in the Luciferian regarding impulse, rapid communication, and love / flirty / sexual messages.

It has totally pegged text message and email inappropriateness for clients several times.

jema

The Star can be a bit flirty, leading us on, getting our hopes up even if there is no follow-through...

The Devil! Only he would go all the way... So perhaps more flirting in a sexual sense, as pure foreplay :p

SirRushing

I think Strength is one such card but how about other cards showing flirty behaviour, teasing, inaccessibility with the hint of more to follow etc?

Strength to me is someone who is tolerating your behind. They totally hate your or slightly dislike you, but either way, they are tolerating your existence somehow. So no, I don't see flirting as Strength, because people who are merely tolerating you won't waste their time flirting with you.