Cards to indicate cheating

alonewiththesea

i had a discussion with someone on if all cards around lets say 5 of pents, lovers and 3 of swords and 7 of swords, the moon those cards being in like a C/C to me id think someones lying and cheating with out a doubt.

now me and another person who does tarot cards said that may not have anything to do with it that it would come out like that if someone was worried but it didnt mean thats what it was

well my defense was if they are asking is the person cheating and those cards came up i would think duh yes. i mean a whole lot of them together.

Could someone tell me in there opinion from experiance for arguments sake what cards you have pulled in readings to represent someone cheating?

Amanda

Most recently it was the King of Cups reversed with the Moon for a reading I did for someone.

Volos

5 of cups is the major one for me.

VenusRising

maybe the 3 of pentacles?

littlestar

There was a situation where there was cheating going on and i repeatedly pulled the devil with the 3 of swords in the same spread when asking about this situation.

But i have found all the 3s can indicate infidelity as well as the lovers card falling with the devil and/or the 3 of swords. The 7 of swords is another eye opener as is the moon.

Shebelle

7S, 3S, Love, 3 Cups. Another one is the High Priestess. And, finally, 2 of Wands. One meaning I assign to this -- and granted, it is one of many meanings I assign to this card -- is illicit affair. Why? I guess just the two Wands. It's like someone has a spark of something passionate and finds a willing partner. It can be a good card for a relationship too, but in some instances...cheating! I have heard the 3 of Wands can also indicate looking for someone new.

Devil is a good one. King of Cups AND Queen could indicate people who are open to the idea of cheating, as they're not thinking clearly.

I'd also be tempted to say that, generally, when you pull cards for a relationship reading and more than one Court of the same sex is pulled, you have to wonder who the other man or other woman is... Like, if you pull the Queen of Cups AND the Queen of Wands: are they the same person? Are they different people??

Chiara

Knight of Wands for me...he is the only two-eyed jack of the knights.

Golden Moon

3 of Hearts comes to mind, also 2 of cups reversed.

MoonSparkles

In my past experience, The Moon, Devil & Lovers have certainly pointed out cheating.

Fostha

Id say 3 wands,all that fiery energy,and 3s a crowd.(3 can also be the magic number as well)