cards to see if there is blackmagic involved

shadowmon

what are some cards or 1 card ...that would say..show if someone is being cursed..or has magic put on them? im not sure if it was asked before..but i would like to know if anyone has any input on this.. thank you :)

bershka

There are no particular cards that point to black magic.

It depends on the nature of the question relating to black magic and the cards surrounding that matter, as well as your intuition.

Black magic symptoms include mental blocks, continuing frightening dreams, and not being yourself... like having bizarre emotions. You will be wondering why you are acting in a certain way but you have no reason for it.

If people fall ill around you or someone in your family has terrible dream about you at the same time you are having frightening dreams, then most likely, you are affected by black magic.

Wonderwoman

I have recently dealt with this issue and found these cards prominently on my spreads: The Devil, The Magician, The Moon, Seven of Swords. The Devil card strongly resonated on each and every reading. I took the meaning literally to state I was about to be bound to someone against my will.

Good luck to you!

Ww :)

bershka

I didn't get the rest of the cards but definitely, The Devil shows up.

5 of Swords is another possibility if it's combined with The Devil.

BLFO

I prefer two card draws because one card really doesn't say much. I think black magick would be a High Priestess, Devil or a Magician card along with any other card emphasizing malvolence.

Frannie

The Devil showed up in a reading where I asked if there was black magic involved... so I think that is a strong card in that subject.

bershka

^ or even the Tower... I forgot to add that one!

The Devil appears before the Tower so it makes sense.

Sometimes, I wonder why the Tower appears instead of the Devil

GenoviaJ

Hermit and Magician together with the Devil.

GenoviaJ

bershka said:
There are no particular cards that point to black magic.

It depends on the nature of the question relating to black magic and the cards surrounding that matter, as well as your intuition.

Black magic symptoms include mental blocks, continuing frightening dreams, and not being yourself... like having bizarre emotions. You will be wondering why you are acting in a certain way but you have no reason for it.

If people fall ill around you or someone in your family has terrible dream about you at the same time you are having frightening dreams, then most likely, you are affected by black magic.
I have a question, I wonder if we could/should start a thread under another topic. Especially when it comes to dreams connected with black magic. Please let me know what's appropriate?

Two people having the same dream about a third person. For instance My brother has a new wife and and ex wife both with sons the same age. Both dreamed on the same night that each of their sons died. Both called him in horror on the same day/ next morning. Could something like that be black magic. Again if this needs to be moved please do.