Cartomancy-Phoenix Risings Daily Readings

Phoenix Rising

Kia ora Koutou Cartomancers, this thread is for all my daily readings that you wish to give me when you're ready, and I will place my feedback in here.

For Little Buddha...Feedback in previous 'daily thread' But was very accurate, thankyou my friend!

mooncat2

Kia ora, dear Lucille - your reading for Saturday 26th Feb,

Queen of Diamonds
7 hearts
10 diamonds
2 Diamonds
5 Clubs

Can be a good day if you avoid overdoing it - remember it's the weekend. Take some time out to go for a walk, unwind, just relax.

You're pouring your heart into all these new enterprises but Rome wasn't built in a day. Your aim is financial independence and you're not going to be happy until you achieve it. You will .....but you need to be patient.

A little time out to see the truth of where you're at and where you're going.
Nurture yourself today , Lucille - the rest can wait! :)

Phoenix Rising

Hi Carol
Thanks for that mate, yes I will take it easy. it's being on the computor is what I probably need a rest from, I better take the kids to the park. Outcome card looks good too. 10 diamonds, I will buy a lotto ticket..hehe
thanks again!

Cielo

Hey Mate!!!! :)

A reading for your day tomorrow, 26th....

King of Clubs
5 of Diamonds
Queen of Spades
6 of Diamonds
8 of Spades

A good day to just take it easy and look over your finances,- you might go shopping for some new stuff and you will have time to go over some of your business plans, and perhaps move one step closer to figuring out what you want to do. If you have had thoughts about some gossip you may have come upon concerning some people you are close to, don't get into it too much, things will find their own way of resolving. It looks like a pretty fair day....

Love

Cielo

Kara

Hi Luce! For your Feb. 26/27th!

1= Q of hearts
2=10 of diamonds
3=Qof clubs
4=3 of diamonds
5=K of clubs

LOL, did I ever mention that I dislike court cards? As usual, you are surrounded by people. Your whole day will probably revolve around getting things on track for a plan you have, and getting some serious planning done. You seem full of energy right now, and want to use it, as long as it so powerfully there. You're trying to focus, but there are so many things that demand your attention. You will make the time though, to work a bit more towards your goal. Today is a day you could really get some insight into some financial aspect or the other, and be able to make some plans or have some ideas that have a very real future! Financial obligations(positive)? Someone is more than willing to help you out in reaching your goal, maybe even working with you on this - and is also very proud of you. But you seem a bit hesitant, you need more time or info before you can accept the offer - although you wanna take it, lol;) :)

Phoenix Rising

Hi Carol, Kara and Cielo

Well I did do what everyone suggested I just took it easy, went out to a friends place(the queen) actually she's a cartomancer, and had lot's of good discussions there. Midnite last nite I had to pick up my merry father from a party, which was a pain, because he didn't want to leave, until another hour. Had to take a friend over to pick up his car. Rang someone else to work out a payment plan for some bills. So people surrounded yes! Financial things to sort out yes! Talking with friend about my goals. So everyone picked up on all of my days starting from Midnite!..lol
And now 5pm I will probably be on here off and on until midnite again..hehe.

Thanks guys this is fun.

Magi

For Feb 26. Four card throw in this shape:

****1****
**2***3**
****4****
1. Ace Hearts
2. 3 Hearts
3. 2 Clubs
4. 7 Diamonds

you'll start things off with a loving spark, wich will progress to a pace for the day.watch your impulse to buy that flashy new toy, 'cause you may need the money later this week. :D

Phoenix Rising

Thank Magi, this day is nearly over, actually looking at it, I could apply to what I'm doing now. At home with 2 of my children, cooking dinner! shops are shut now, so that's good. But it could also apply for tomorrow. Will let you know.

Had a wonderful day today, I had no one around me for a whole day, children went to there father, and I just sat and read a book(a romantic novel) "Silence is Golden" I just love it, and counting down the minutes when my peace will be shortlived.

Cielo

Dear Luce!

Your reading for tomorrow (or your today...it's getting confusing with all the time differences!),- I'm aiming for 28th. of Feb.

Your cards!

Ace of Diamonds
10 of Hearts
5 of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
Jack of Spades

Another good and positive day is waiting for you! You might expect notification about something that might improve your finances which is finally going to show up. Did you order anything off the net which might be arriving today?! You will feel good and whole and emotionally secure, your health is great and you will be surrounded by people whos company you greatly enjoy. There will be a big focus on the family today and you will devote time to your young Jack of Spades, who is actually calmer now and not such a concern for you.....Things a good and stabile. All is fair. :) GOOD! :)

Hugs,

Cielo

mooncat2

Hi Luce, :)

Your reading for today - Monday 28th Feb

When I drew the second card another came with it so have kept them both.

2 Spades
2 Diamonds/8 Clubs
4 Diamonds
Queen Diamonds
Queen Hearts

Decisions, decisions. Looks like you might have received a small amount of money and will be trying to decide how best to use it. Keep your mind on how it may be able to help you with your future plans , hang on to it, and don't let that generous heart of yours spend it all on the kids.

Overall a good and positive day.