Cavendish - Shadows & Light and Shapeshifters

Eowyn Annwyl

I've read the old threads about the two decks by Lucy Cavendish -- Oracle of Shadows and Light and Oracle of Shapeshifters. After much You Tube viewing, I decided I prefer the US version of Shadows & Light, and the AUS version of Shapeshifters. I have ordered both, and both have shipped. It's a few years late, I realize, but I didn't fancy them when they first came out a few years ago.

I'm interested in hearing how owners of these decks are using them. Do you still use them quite a bit? What type of readings do you find them useful for? Do you use them with clients? Do you use them in ritual?

manga365

I have both decks (US versions of both) and love them. However, the cardstock on the Oracle of the Shapeshifters is much thinner than the Oracle of Shadows and Light, not sure how long it will hold up with a lot of use/shuffling.

I use the Oracle of Shadows and Light every day for my daily card draw, to get a feel for what the day holds. I have found the readings to be very accurate and helpful! I haven't used either deck for readings on others yet.

I hope you enjoy them! :)

Eowyn Annwyl

I do look forward to getting them! Thanks for answering. :)