Chakra Layouts

BodhiSeed

ravenest said:
Where, precisly, do you position for the sacral chakra?

For me, the sacral chakra is below the belly button, on the lower part of the abdomen.
Thanks for the info about the singing bowl. What is the significance of putting water in the bowl? Would it work just as well to just use the bowl alone?

Thanks,
Bodhran

ravenest

bodhran said:
For me, the sacral chakra is below the belly button, on the lower part of the abdomen.
Thanks for the info about the singing bowl. What is the significance of putting water in the bowl? Would it work just as well to just use the bowl alone?

Thanks,
Bodhran

Sorry to be so specific, but ... below the belly button, on the lower abdomen is pretty general. The reason i ask is; just below the navel (the distance of the width of your fore and ring fingers) is one chakra (utalised in Chi and Ki forms of martial arts) and lower down, between that and the base chakra is a chakra related to the sexual energy. Some people 'blend' these into one, others leave one of them out.

The water seems to carry the vibration better and make it deeper, and more penetrating, It works without the water but at a higher frequency.

BodhiSeed

Thanks for sharing all this information Ravenest. As a beginner in studying the chakras, I really appreciate your knowledge!

Many blessings,
Bodhran